Opposites Attracts

Opposites Attracts

CHAPTER 1!

 

At the KSY show...


Kim Shin Young: Good Morning everyone…!!! Today is a very special day because we are having a very special guest… So without any further ado let’s welcome the two time Seoul Film Award winner, Kim Hyoyeon. *Everyone in the audience went wild when she comes out*

Hyoyeon: Hello everyone! *she smile & waves*

Kim Shin Young: Annyeong-haseyo Hyoyeon-sshi… Welcome to our show and congratulations for winning again the best actress award in the previous Seoul Film Awards…

Hyoyeon: Ah… Nae! Kamsahamnida… and it’s nice to be here… *smiles again*

Kim Shin Young: So Hyoyeon-sshi tells us how you feel after winning again the best actress award?

Hyoyeon: Well… Of course I’m very happy and it feels like-- I’m still floating in the air… It was like a dream when my name was called… I just can’t believe that I would won this award again knowing how great & amazing all the nominees are… So I’m just really grateful to all of my fans who still supporting me up until now… Without you guys there is no Kim Hyoyeon… Saranghae!!! *makes a heart shape*

Kim Shin Young: Well… We all know that you really deserve it Hyoyeon-sshi… And we’ll all continue to support you!!! Right guys? *Talking to the audience*

Audience: NAE!!!!

Hyoyeon: Ah! Kamsahamnida!!! *bows*

Kim Shin Young: So Hyoyeon-sshi I heard that you are going to have a new movie this coming February so can you tell us something about it?

Hyoyeon: Ah… nae! this movie is called “A Chance with love” it’s a valentine movie that will definitely make you fall in love again… It’s all about two persons who are very opposite from each other and they both doesn’t believe in love until fate brings them together. So you guys should watch it and know what will happen to the both of them…

Kim Shin Young: Oh thank you! Hyoyeon-sshi, for the very interesting highlight about the movie... But speaking of valentines, are you & your boyfriend Lee Eunhyuk-sshi are going steady?

Audience: Hoooooohhh!!!!

Hyoyeon: Hmmm… Well I guess that’s for us to know & for you to find out… *she said giggling*

Kim Shin Young: Oh c’mon Hyoyeon-sshi just for the fans out there…You just can’t disappoint them aren’t you?

Hyoyeon: Well….

 

(Turns off the television)

 

Nickhun: Oh c’mon man… Why did you turn it off…? I’m watching it…

Junho: Why are you watching it anyway…?

Nickhun: Well at first I was just scanning the channel and then I saw that and realize that Kim Hyoyeon was on so…

Junho: So…

Nickhun: So… *Sighs*  I give up… But men she’s really beautiful and a hot stunner isn’t she?

Junho: *shrugs* Just another pretty face, who loves attention

Nickhun: Aigoo... What is it with you man? You’re TIME magazines iest doctor, and yet you push girls away... And those nurses out there are lined up just for you. *sighs*

Junho: Yah! I didn’t even agree to that TIME magazine thing. You were the one who sent all those pictures and stories about me. And I’m really not interested in girls like that Hyo-- what her name is. And lastly, work is my main priority ok?

Nickhun: Tsk! You’re wasting your good looks for nothing man. If I were you I would definitely use it to get girls as many as I want.

Junho: *laughs* By the way, shouldn’t you be with a patient right now?

Nickhun: Ugh! right... Mrs. Han! I gotta go... *storms out of the room*

Junho: *chuckles* See ya later dude.


===============================================================

(With Hyoyeon)


She’s hanging out with her best friend Yuri

Yuri: So Hyo, any plans for tonight?

Hyo: Hmm... Nothing... I was just hoping that Eunhyuk and I would go on a date.

Yuri: Didn’t he ask you?

Hyo: Nope. We barely see each other these days.

Yuri: Something’s not right here.

Hyo: What do you mean?

Yuri: How long have you two been dating again?

Hyo: Almost 2 years. Why?

Yuri: I don’t know about you, but I think he’s pushing you away.

Hyo: Don’t be ridiculous. He loves me.

Yuri: *sighs* Okay whatever you say. But hey, me & the girls are clubbing later tonight…Wanna come!

Hyo: Oh yeah, Sure! *smiles weakly*

 

===============================================================

 

Back with Junho & Nickhun

Nickhun: Hey Junho! Listen, I can’t be roomies with you anymore.

Junho: What? Why?

Nickhun: Well, I’ll be traveling a lot from now on, so I should be somewhere near the airport. And I just found an apartment yesterday.

Junho: Well damn… Now who’s gonna pour water on me to wake up now? *he said jokingly*

Nickhun: *laughs* That’s okay man. I’m sure there’ll be a replacement for me.

Junho: Well... Okay I prefer living alone anyways…

Nickhun: Alright man.

Junho: Anyway, I should go now. I’m pretty tired.

Nickhun: Oh and by the way Junho, about what you said on being alone?

Junho: What about it?

Nickhun: Well... I sort of put an ad on the newspaper already *scratches his head*

Junho: NICKHUN!!!

Nickhun: Sorry man.

Junho: Ugh! *leaves*

===============================================================

That's all for now guys!

I hope you like it! ^^

Don't forget to Comment & Subscribe!