Opposites Attracts

Opposites Attracts

CHAPTER 2!

 

With Hyoyeon & her friends

 

Sooyoung: Hey Yuri! I think Hyoyeon’s having a little too much fun.

Yuri: *looks at Hyoyeon and sees that she’s already drunk* Oh boy. Not again. *goes to Hyoyeon’s side*

Hyo: Oh hey Yuri! Would you mind handing me that vodka bottle over there? *points at the bottle*

Yuri: That’s enough Hyo... I should take you home now.

Hyo: Oh c’mon! Just let me finish this bottle right here.

Yuri: *takes the bottle* No! I’m taking you home now.

Yoona: Need a ride unnie?

Tiffany: You can borrow my car if you want to... I'll just go with Sooyoung in her car

Yuri: Yes! That will be a great idea…

Tiffany: No Problem…

Yuri: Thank you guys… You’re totally the best!!!

Sooyoung: Hey! What are friends for? *laughs*

Yuri: Yeah right! *laughs too* Ok were gonna go first… Enjoy the rest of the night girls…

Yoona: We would unnie... Have a safe ride!

Yuri: Ok! Bye…

As Hyoyeon and Yuri left the club; a hundred of paparazzi mauled them. It took both girls 10 minutes just to go inside the car. Yuri stayed with Hyoyeon the whole night. She changed her clothes, and gave her a bath. The next morning, Hyoyeon had a big headache.

Yuri: Morning sunshine!

Hyo: Ugh! My head is killing me.

Yuri: You deserve it! You got drunk again you know that?

Hyo: I hardly remember what happened last night.

Yuri: What’s going on with you lately Hyo? You’ve been so depressed.

Hyo: Sorry… It’s just that Eunhyuk doesn’t return any of my calls, and he hardly comes home too.

Yuri: Is it still because you won’t sleep with him? I mean c’mon you two are living together. But you don’t-I mean you know what I’m talking about.

Hyo: Well... he was upset that I didn’t want too. But hey were living together now. What more could he want?

Yuri: He wants to sleep with you that’s what. *crosses her arms*

Hyo: *sighs* It’s just that… I’m just not ready yet. And I think I need a new place to stay.

Yuri: You’re leaving him?

Hyo: No... Not exactly, I’ll come back here when everything is ok. But for now, I just need to get out of this place. How do I find one anyway?

Yuri: Err… You can try the newspaper you know.

Hyo: Right…*sees Yuri’s expression* Sorry! It’s just that I’m used to people doing things for me.

Yuri: *smiles* It’s alright. Here, I’ll help you find one... But did you tell your manager about you getting a new apartment?

Hyo: Ani—I’ll just tell him after I get one so that he will not have a chance to opposed to it…

Yuri: Aigoo… Such a naughty girl

The both of them looked for about an hour, until Yuri finally found one.

Yuri: Yah! Look… this is perfect!! *grab Hyo’s attention to see it*

Hyo: What? No way. I meant to have my own apartment Yuri. Not sharing it.

Yuri: Oh but it is perfect! Listen, this one has two rooms anyway, and it’s a two story apartment. And the person staying in this is a doctor.

Hyo: Yeah, so what?

Yuri: Hyo! Can’t you see it? You need someone to talk to! He or she might be a lot of help you know.

Hyo: And I’ll tell him or her what? My stupid love life???

Yuri: C’mon Hyo just give it a try…Please!

Hyo: *sighs* Fine…

Yuri: Yay! Okay I’ll be calling this Mr. Nickhun guy now…

 

=======================================

Sorry if it's short but I still hope that you'd still like it...

And thank you for Commenting & Subscribing ^^

I really appreciate it!!!