Opposite Attracts

Opposites Attracts

CHAPTER 4!

 

As Nickhun and Yuri left the apartment, Hyoyeon went straight to sleep. After a few hours, she woke up, changed, and then went down the stairs. She was surprised to see that the lights were on and smoke was coming out of the kitchen. So she checked it out and that’s when she saw someone cooking.

Hyo: *thinking* that’s Junho? Oh my! He’s really cute. And look at those muscles! But then he really might be gay. His friend might just be protecting his .

Junho: *turns around* Oh!!!

Hyo: What?!

Junho: Uhm... Excuse me but may I ask who you are and what are you doing here?!

Hyo: You don’t know me? Weird… you’re the first one I’ve met who doesn’t know me.

Junho: You haven’t answered my question miss!

Hyo: Ok! Fine... I’m Kim Hyoyeon, and I’m your new roommate. Happy now…?

Junho: Roommate?! B-but

Hyo: Didn’t your friend Nickhun told you that?

Junho: Nickhun??! Oh yeah...I forgot… *sighs*

Hyo: Disappointed aren’t you?

Junho: I will be lying if I said I'm not...

Hyo: I thought so... It must've hard for you.

Junho: What?

Hyo: You’d prefer a guy right.

Junho: What?!

Hyo: Nothing!

Junho: *thinking* (this girl is crazy... But I think I’ve seen her before.) Anyway, have you eaten yet?

Hyo: Nope.

Junho: Okay then. C’mon. Eat with me. *gives her a plate*

Hyo: Alright.

Junho: You know you look so familiar.

Hyo: Well, maybe because I’m an actress.

Junho: Oh right. You’re that girl from the TV.

Hyo: You’re not a movie buff are you?

Junho: Nope.

Hyo: *sighs* Well then let me introduce myself properly. I’m Kim Hyoyeon. *holds out her hand*

Junho: *thinking* (Whoa. Her hand is so smooth.) Uhm... I’m Lee Junho. I’m a cardiologist.

Hyo: Geez! Ever thought about being a model? I mean your way to gorgeous to be a doctor.

Junho: *thinking* (She’s so straight forward. How unusual.) I only have a body like this to keep fit. Not to pose with just my wedgies on.

Hyo: *rolls eyes* whatever. *takes a bite* Mmmm…These are really delicious.

Junho: Thanks

Hyo: *thinking* Way too good actually… No straight guy can cook like this! Eunhyuk can’t even make the oven work!

It was a very quiet & awkward dinner for both of them. And when Junho was finished, he got up, excused himself, & washed his dish while Hyo just went straight to her room not even washing her dish...

Junho: Unbelievable! *shakes his head and took her plate to wash it*

 

=============================================================

I hope you like it ^^

Comment & subscribe!!!