Chapter 12

We Got Married -my version

Yunho walked outside to get the mission from the mailbox.

He opened the letter but stopped reading and looked at the camera man.

"Really?" he asked.

Mission: Your roles as a married couple has now come to an end. Please plan an activity to enjoy your last two days together.

Yunho was shocked.

Interview:

Q: How did you feel when you found out?

A: (Yunho) I felt quite disappointed when I found out. But I am grateful to know that I was able to experience a marriage life though it was short.

Q: Why didn't you tell ---------ah ssi about the ending?

A: I didn't want her to feel sad. Because I had a surprise for her at the end.

In studio: "Eo, so he didn't say anything?" the MC asked.

Back at Yunho and --------ah's house...... Yunho walked in and saw --------ah coming down the stairs.

"Ireona?" Yunho asked. --------ah smiled.

"Eo." she said. She walked down. "Whats the mission?" Yunho looked at the envelope.

"Uri wedding picture day." Yunho said. "

Chincha?!" --------ah exclaimed. Yunho nodded.

They got out of the car, parked in front of the wedding studio.

"Wah~this is so awesome!" She said as she walked with Yunho to the studio. Yunho just smiled as he followed her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The photographer said. "I'm your photographer, Mr. Lee."

"Annyeonghaseyo." ----------ah and Yunho greeted him. He invited them to sit down.

"You may look in that book and decide on a concept. I'll be back later after I get all the information down." Mr. Lee said.

"Ne." ---------ah said. Yunho smiled as the photographer got up and left. ----------ah flipped through the book.

"Hoh... so many styles." ------------ah said.

"Choose what you like." Yunho said. "Should we go with an expensive one?"

"Wae? You're paying?" -----------ah asked.

"Ne." Yunho said. ---------ah looked at him.

"Waegeurae?" She asked him.

"Annyah." He said faking a smile. ----------ah realized his sad look.

"Gwenchana?" -------ah asked. Yunho just nodded.  

"Ppalli." He said. "If you don't choose, we can cancel this."

"Arasso." --------ah said as she flipped through the book.

After a while, -------ah and Yunho decided on the fantasy theme along with the midnight wedding theme. They went to pick out the wedding dresses and tux's.

[x] Dress 1      [x] Dress 2

[x] Tux 1         [x] Tux 2       

"You like this one?" -----------ah asked.

"Ne. You don't like it?" Yunho asked. --------ah looked at herself in the mirror.

"You sure?" -----ah asked.

"Wae? You don't believe in my good sense of style?" Yunho asked.

"Arasso. Arasso. We'll go with these two." --------ah said as she pulled out the other pink dress. "Neoneun?" Yunho looekd at himself. -------ah went to the tux section and picked out two for him. "I like these."

"Arasso. These two then." Yunho said as he smiled.

-----------ah wore the pink one outside as Yunho came out with his tux.

"Yeppeuda." Yunho commented.

"Chincha?" --------ah asked.

"Eo, neomu yeppeo." Yunho said. -------------ah smiled at the comment. "Kaja." Yunho held out a hand towards --------ah. ------ah took it and they made their way to the photoshoot area. Near the tree there was a swing and a gazebo near it with flowers everywhere. ----------ah smiled even more.

"Joha?" Yunho asked. ----------ah nodded her head.

"Neomu Johahae." --------ah said. Yunho helped her.

"Arasso, I need the groom to go behind the bride and hold her waist. I need the bride to lay her head on his shoulder. The groom has to look at the Bride with affection." Mr. Lee said.

"Mwoh?" Yunho asked. "Chincha?" He gave an awkward smile. ----------ah looked away. "We have to do that pose already?"

"Ne." Mr. Lee said. Yunho and -------ah awkwardly got into the pose. "Now smile." He took the picture. But he saw stiff look on Yunho's face. "I need the groom to be more relazed. He is showing a stiff face." Yunho laughed. ----------ah started laughing and then slapped his arm on her waist. "

Concentrate." ------------ah said.

"Arasso." Yunho said as he tried that again. Again he couldn't stop from laughing.

"Groom." Mr. Lee said.

"I'm sorry." Yunho said. "I'm sorry."

"Just take a deep breathe." Mr. Lee said. Yunho took a deep breathe.

"Alright, I'm ready." He said. They tried it again and this time it was a success. They both withdrew and gave a deep breathe of a "thank goodness this is done",

"Ok, I need the bride to sit on the swing and the groom to stand at the tree and talk to her." Mr. Lee said. They did as they were told, -----------ah and Yunho started talking as Mr. Lee took the photograph.

"They look so good together." The MC said. The picture came out perfectly with Yunho and ------------ah smiling and laughing. There were pictures of -----------ah in Yunho's arms as the flowers fell down. "They look so happy. It's so sad it's the last day."

After changing into their final and last wedding outfits, the photographer and Yunho were talking.

"So she doesn't know about tomorrow?" Mr. Lee asked. Yunho nodded.

"So please help me create these memories." Yunho said. Mr. Lee nodded.

After that, they went to a garden.

"I need the bride and groom to come together." Mr. Lee said. He had them do some poses. [I am going to be using the wedding pictures of yoo in na and yunho from heroes.]

 

To be continued....How will their last day come?