Chapter 11

We Got Married -my version

Yunho held -----------ah's hand, with his other holding onto his shoes, and they walked along the beach shore. Yunho looked at ------------ah and smiled. She held onto his arm and kicked the waves with her feet.

"haengbokae?" yunho asked. -------------ah nodded.

"I haven't been here for a while and I am happy to be back." ---------ah said. Yunho smiled. "yunho-ah. Why did u bring me here?"

"Molla. I just wanted to bring you here before the day is over." Yunho said shyly. ---------------ah smiled and then stopped in her tracks. Yunho turned to her, confused. "Did I say something wrong?" ------------ah shook her head, smiling. She cupped Yunho's face with her hands and then smiled. 

"You're the cutest and best in the whole world to me, komawo." ------------ah said. Yunho smiled as he placed his arms on her shoulders. 

"Who said I wasn't?" He teased. ------------ah smiled, giving out a laugh. They let go as Yunho placed an arm around her shoulder and her arm around his waist. They continued down the beach until the sunset. 

Time: 11:04 PM

-------------------ah knocked out as Yunho was driving her back to the house. He looked over at her and smiled. 

"Yah~ Yunho-ah~" An MC said as they all laughed. 

"These two seems to be a real couple." Jinwoon said. 

"Of course. Who wouldn't agree?" Another MC said. 

Time: 11:46 PM

Yunho stopped the car in front of the house and then turned to -----------ah who was still sleeping. 

"------------ah..." He lightly said trying to wake her up. "---------------ah wake up." ------------ah slowly opened her eyes. 

"We're home?" -----------ah asked. 

"Mmmm." Yunho said as he unbuckled their seatbelts. He got out of the car and went to open ---------ah's door. -----------ah got out of the car as they headed upstairs to the house. 

Q: How did you feel as Yunho-ssi took you to the beach?

A: [---------ah] I was actually very happy. I haven't been there for a while and was just thinking of going there with some friends of mine. But Yunho-ssi read my mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

 

Srry for the late update.l