Chapter 13

We Got Married -my version

After the wedding pictures were done, -----------ah and Yunho thanked the photographer and headed out. Yunho held onto ----------ah's hand. She smiled and placed a hand over his.

"It's cold." Yunho said.

Studio:

"It must've been sad for Yunho-ssi." an MC said.

"It's their last moment together." another one said.

"I'm sad this couple is coming to an end. They didn't get enough time to spend together." another MC said.

Back to Yunho and -------------ah.

They walked down the street to the van. -------ah looked at Yunho.

"Waegeurae?" ----------ah asked. Yunho looked at her surprised.

"Mwoh?" Yunho asked with a sad voice.

"You don't look good." ----------ah said.

"Ani, I'm fine." Yunho said.

"Chincha?" -----------ah asked.

"Ne. Cheongmalro." Yunho said showing a smile. "You're not cold?"

"Kind of." ----------ah said. Yunho took her hand he had in his and placed it in his pockets, still interlocked. ---------ah blushed and smiled even more.

"Let's walk slowly. It's such a beautiful night." Yunho said. ---------ah nodded.

"Arasso." ---------ah said as they slowly walked to the van in the cold night together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: (-------ah) Why did you say that he didn't look so good?

A: I don't know what it is, but the more you spend time with people, the more you can see their feelings. Yunho-ssi was giving off this sad expression and I could feel it. I don't know why or how but I just did, so I asked him.

Q: (Yunho) How did you feel after the photoshoot?

A: To be honest, I felt sad that our day was ending. It was our last day today and ---------ah-ssi doesn't even know. I wanted to spend a little more time with her though time was passing faster than usual. I hope that in the future, she'll be able to find a good man in her life and I wish that he'll love her as much. And thank you for the producers for inviting me on the Show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got into the car and everything was quiet. Yunho held onto --------ah's hand in his and another on the steering wheel. He drove to the beach. The Car stopped and he got out. ----------ah looked at him as he walked out. She got out and went to him.

"Waegeurae?" She asked him. Yunho turned around and smiled.

"This...This might be the last time, we'll get to be together." Yunho said.

"M...Mwoh?" ---------ah asked.

"It's the end of our marriage life." Yunho said. --------ah looked away with tears in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"If i did, you wouldn't have had a bright smile on today." Yunho said. "Would You?" ---------ah shook her head. "See..."

------ah sniffed.

"Neomu nappa." ---------ah said. Tears ran down her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How did you feel when Yunho-ssi told you about the event?

A: (----------ah) Um... to be honest, I was confused and surprised. I really didn't have a lot to say. In this short matter of time, I became attached to him. Though our marriage did not last as long as I thought it would've lasted, I still felt like that was the most happiest moments of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was silence everywhere. The only thing heard was the sound of the waves clashing against each other and the shores. ---------ah and Yunho stood at one side not talking to each other. ------------ah wiped her tears. 

Yunho gave a smile as tears ran down his face. He hugged --------ah. 

"Be happy." He said. "I'll continue to support you. When you need someone to talk to, you can call me." --------ah hugged him silently. "Ah~ it's cold." he said trying to change the mood. 

He took her hand and headed towards the car but then ----------ah didn't move. He turned around and she placed her lips on his cheek. She moved back and then sniffed. Yunho looked at her. ------------ah looked at the sea and then sniffed again without saying anything to him. Yunho squeezed her hands and she looked at him. 

"Kaja." he said quietly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho: "I want to thank everyone who supported us when we were on the show. Though we spent more time away from each other than being together. I hope you guys enjoy the show and I hope you'll continue to support us both in the future. 

------ah: "I want to thank the WGM producers for allowing me to be on the show. Though me and Yunho-ssi didn't get to spend a lot of time together because of schedules, I really did enjoy my time with him. Please continue to support us in the future everyone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of WGM