Four.

Destined To Be Together

The sound of the birds chirping woke me up from my deep slumber, I rubbed my eyes and I got up from my bed. I went to my windows and opened it; the sun is beaming down at me. I looked at the scenery in front of me, and it made me realize how beautiful Seoul is.

“It’s great that I am living here” I smiled to myself and closed the window and proceeded to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After I freshened up I went downstairs to cook breakfast for myself, this is the disadvantage of living by your own because you have to do all the chores. While eating my breakfast my phone beeped and it’s a text from Sooji reminding me that the ‘date’ would be today @ 11:00 am.

“Crap I nearly forgot” I bit my lower lip, thank heavens Sooji reminded me or else I might be sued for not showing up on the said ‘date’.

It was already 8:30 am when I finished eating breakfast, and I only have 2 hours to prepare because I’m going to leave by 10:30 am since the venue for our ‘date’ is just nearby. I puffed my cheeks I still need to prepare things like what clothes should I wear I should look at least presentable to the guy that Sooji and Jinyoung want me to meet right? And what if it is my prince? I got butterflies in my stomach when the thought of my prince would be my date passed in my mind.

“Nothing is impossible!” I giggled and opened my closet door “Hwaiting for my prince” I pumped my fist in air and started to find a dress that I could wear.

After of twenty minutes of looking for a dress I still didn’t find any dress to wear and it’s already 8:50. “Ah what the heck I should slept early last night” now I regret why I spent hours in watching Kim Jaejoong’s dramas. I’m a big fan just so you know. Now you’re prioritizing your date more than your beloved Kim Jaejoong? My subconscious is smirking down at me.

“No!” I shouted, omo what if someone heard me probably they are going to think that I’ve gone mad already.

“Ah finally this would do!” I smiled in victory because I finally found this dress which I could wear, a simple floral dress. It won’t be too obvious that I prepared for the ‘date’.

After taking a bath, I put light makeup on and I made my hair wavy today. It’s already 10:10 am and I got a text from Sooji asking me if I’m going and I replied yes, I can actually see her grinning like a child now because at last I granted her request already. After spraying my perfume I went down and wore a simple doll shoes that my friend got for me. The clock said 10:30 am so I rode my car and went to the venue.

‘I’m on my way already.’ I texted Sooji and after exactly a minute I got a reply ‘We are waiting for you already.’ They are already there? Woah they really are serious with this.

I hope it’s my prince that I’m going to see. Does you prince look like that he is one of Jinyoung’s friends? My subconscious snickered, I sighed in disappointment.

I arrived at the venue at exactly 11:00 AM, as I went in a lady made her way to me “A table for how many ma’am?” She asked with a smile, she probably a waitress.

“Ah I am actually with my friends” I awkwardly said.

She snapped her fingers “Ah are you Choi Minhye-sshi?” She questioned and I nodded in response.

“This way then” she said and guided me toward an area with a VIP label on it.

“Just go in ma’am they are already there” she informed me.

“Ah thank you” I bowed at her and she bowed back.

My heart is in my mouth I’m too nervous to open the door and see who my ‘date’ is. I gulped hard and opened the door and there I saw Sooji and Jinyoung alone. Oh did my ‘date’ back up already?

“Hey guys” I said in a low voice and entered the door.

“Oh hey Sooji glad you came here!” Sooji greeted me while holding Namsoo their child in her arms.

“What could I do if you bug me to much? But I guess he already backed out?” I said with disappointment in my voice. Hey wait disappointment? I should be happy because there won’t be hassle for me anymore.

“Don’t worry Minhye he just went to the toilet” Jinyoung winked; I rolled my eyes at him.

“Hey there Namsoo-ah!” I showed Namsoo my eyesmile and it caused him to chuckle. “What a cute baby you are.” I pinched his cheeks.

“See if you would make a good match with my friend you could make love with him and you’ll have a cute Namsoo as well.” Jinyoung said in a matter-of-fact tone and carried Namsoo in his arms “Right Namsoo-ah?” He looked at Namsoo affectionately; they are just simply in love with their child how lucky Namsoo is to have parents like Sooji and Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung is right Minhye-ah, it’s really a time for you to open your heart again and today is that time!” She giggled.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes and chuckled, these guys are so determined to have me in a relationship.

The door made a click sound which indicates that someone went it. He is wearing a denim top with jeans that is hanging before it can reach his ankle; actually his style really turns me on. I looked up and saw the guy that I wished I had never seen in my life.

“You?!” We shouted in unison, once again.

---

Hey another cliffhanger I'm sorry for cliffhangers, but I'm still working on the next chapters hehe mianhe! And I failed to describe what pants Sehun is wearing but it's the pants that Eeteuk usually wears. And sorry if there are mistakes in my grammar because I didn't edit it ._. please don't forget to comment and subscribe! And what do you think of our boys new haircuts? Especially Kai's? Haha :) let me know! ^^