One.

Destined To Be Together

 

 

It has been three days since I had my last relationship. Now I engaged myself in working so hard and took a break in meeting guys. Tho my friends are always bugging me about guys, they said I should not waste my time and find true love already. I’m no teenager anymore, I’m not a sweet 16 who is a er for love and who is crying her heart out because of a guy who thought he loved her because he told those three sinful words. I love you.

 

I’m not opposing love it’s just that I am tired of getting hurt so I hope the next time I commit myself in this thing so called romance I hope it will be true love because like I said earlier, I’m no teenager and I don’t have time to play anymore. I need no sweet words, I want actions I don’t want to be fooled by their sinful tongues.

 

Will that happen? I asked myself Maybe in my dreams I answered myself Tsk not even in your dreams my subconscious told me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her You’ll see, Nicholas Sparks is not ye done writing the best love story he will have I giggled Prove it to me then my subconscious dared me

 

Oh my, what is happening to me? This is not me why the heck I am wasting my time thinking about love?

 

“Please change to your next outfit” I smiled at the model and gave my newest DSLR to my assistant and proceeded to my sit. This is my work, I’m a photographer, a devoted one.

 

I’m so engufled with my thoughts thinking about romance What in the world Minhye I mentally slapped myself. I looked at the mirror and pouted Maybe it would be better if I have someone in my life I sighed

 

“What’s the great Minhye sighing about?” The other reflection in the mirror asked me, that reflection belongs to Sooji, also known as Suzy, which most of her friends call her. Well whatever it’s just the spelling that makes a difference. But since we’ve known each other since 5ever I prefer her to call her Sooji.

 

“Hey I missed you!” I grinned at her reflection on the mirror and faced her to give her a hug.

 

“I missed you more” she pouted after hugging me back.

 

“You’re too busy with your photoshoots we don’t see each other so much. It’s like we’re living in different ends of the world” she pouted, seriously this girl is a 6 year young trapped in a woman’s body.

 

I rolled my eyes at her “If you just know how stressed I am.”

 

“Stressed? Just tell us that you’re too attached with the guy models” Jinyoung said out of nowhere with his hands inside his pocket acting cool as usual.

“What a great greeting Mr. Jung Jinyoung” I told him using language of sarcasm.

 

Suzy made her way toward him and hooked arms with his husband, yes they are married, happily. “You know she is so into boys” she said immitating my tone. Hey that’s my language! Yeah I own the sarcasm language; I’ve been known as the sarcastic queen.

 

Jinyoung chuckled “I told you Minhye-ah if you want a great partner in life I have friends of mine right jjagi?” He looked at Suzy.

 

“Of course” she replied while smiling affectionately at him.

 

“If you guys just went here to bug me about guys then you can go now.” I snickered “And Jinyoung-sshi, no thank you I would just find myself a guy rather than having a friend of yours” I stuck my tongue out, I would rather end up being single than to spend my whole life with one of his friends. I know what kind of friends Jinyoung has. He may be different but his friends aren’t. So I can’t trust my oh so precious life to someone like them.

 

“Come on I have a friend he’ll be a perfect match!” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“I said NO. THANKS.” I emphasized the word NO “Your guys don’t know what love is! Oh let me rephrase that, love for them is spelled P-L-A-Y-I-N-G.” I added squinting my eyes at him “Isn’t it?” I smirked

 

 “Aigoo Minhye-ah! How about you teach them how to define love as M-I-N-H-Y-E?” She giggled “You can change them like what I did with my Jinyoungie.” She flashed him her eyesmile and pinched his cheeks.

 

I feel like throwing up in any moment now “Seriously get a room!”

 

---

Hey guys! How was the first chapter? I hope it was better now! Oh and I changed Sulli to Suzy and Taemin to Jinyoung because I use TaeLli so much in my stories haha :)) hope you liked the first I'll work on the second tonight and hopefully I can update tomorrow! Don't forget to subscribe and comment, it would mean the world to me! ^_________^