Two

Destined To Be Together

Today my schedule is free, I have no photoshoot to do, At last my work gave me a break, don’t get me wrong I adore my work but sometimes it is just too stressful. Especially with models who don’t give me nice shots not even a frame.

 

During my leisure time I usually hang out with my friends but since they are busy now, and Sooji with Jinyoung is planning their holiday together, I just went out with me, myself and I.

 

I went to a shopping mall to buy clothes and a new phone which is Samsung Galaxy S3. I know I’m a loser because I’m just going to buy this phone today but what can I do I’m a busy person.

 

“Kamsahamnida” the cashier bowed her head and handed me the paper bag. I accepted it and smiled at her.

 

The chimes sounded when I entered the café, which is my favorite one, I swear this café serves the best coffee in Korea and not to mention their brownies as well. So I have no doubt why this café is always jam-packed.

 

I inhaled the aroma of coffee as I go in “Ha” I smiled in contentment.

 

The cashier greeted me with a smile “Annyeong Haseyo Minhye-sshi”

 

“Annyeong!” I replied cheerfully, see I told you this is my favorite café. I bet half of them who work here know me already not to mention that the owner is a close friend of mine already.

 

“What’s your order?” She questioned me.

 

“That one” I pointed on the second set written on the menu which is hanging on the walls of the café.

 

“Coming right up!” she punched buttons and the computer flashed my bill.

 

I fished out my wallet from my MCM bag and gave her my card “Here.”

 

“Thank you we’ll just serve your order in couple of minutes” she informed me while swiping my card into the machine.

 

“No problem” I smiled and recovered my card from her and seeked for an empty table.

 

My order arrived in a few minutes and I started to eat while reading Sophie Kinsella’s book Can You Keep A Secret? I giggled while reading it, the girl in the book is crazy.

 

“Uh excuse me” A voice interrupted me, I blinked and brought the book down which is covering my face.

“Me?” I pointed at myself, he nodded “Yes?” I asked, my eyes rounded when I saw the guy holy he’s gorgeous! He chuckled omo did he see? Wrong wove Minhye! My subconscious laughed evily at me.

 

“May I sit here? There are no vacant seats anymore” he looked around, I followed his gaze. He is right “If you don’t mind” he smiled which flashed his dimples. My heart just went thump thump!

 

“S-Sure” I shuttered.

 

“Kamsahamnida” he smiled once again, I flushed. I covered my face with the book pretending that I am reading. Thanks book you’re my new hero now.

 

I bet this guy is not a Korean because he has an accent, a cute one. I giggled in my mind. I looked at my plate it’s empty already, I puffed my cheeks and closed the book I’m reading and threw it inside my bag.

 

“I’ll go now, bye” I said shyly and did a little bow to my prince, What the heck Minhye!

 

“Ah yeah” he smiled and bowed his head.

 

I exited the café and looked at the window, I hope I’ll see you again.

 

I’m walking toward the parking lot with a smile plastered in my face. Oh you look like an idiot. Not a sweet 16 huh? Who are you kidding? My subconscious teased me.

 

“Tch whatever” I rolled my eyes.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

After my dance rehearsal was finished, I decided to go to the mall to grab bubble tea to quench my thirst.

 

“Ah I’m so exhausted!” I sighed and entered my car to drive to the nearby mall.

 

I’m Oh Sehun a.k.a. the badass playboy of Seoul and not to mention the most handsome one as well. No need to mention that, everyone knows it already my subconscious told me, I smirked. I am responsible for the red puffy eyes that girls have, The only girls that I met of course, because after I bang them they’ll be begging me to love them back. Why the hell do girls fall easily? That’s why I don’t do the girlfriend thing I don’t want drama.

 

While walking back to the parking lot I’m drinking my bubble tea. I rasied the cup and looked at it “How tasty” I traced my fingertips on its name “Can I just marry you?” I laughed at my sillyness.

 

My phone beeped interrupting my moment with my beloved bubble tea. It’s a text from Jinyoung, my friend, he said that he is going to set me up on a blind date with his friend.

 

“Be sure she’s hot” I smirked and hit send button.

 

“She is ;)” he replied, I my lips I can’t wait to see her. I know Jinyoung can guarantee me that she is hot, because he has hot buddies.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when someone bumped me. My bubble tea slipped from my hands and spilled on the girl’s dress. I repeat MY.PRECIOUS.BUBBLE.TEA.SPILLED.

 

“What the heck?!” We shouted in unison in each other’s face.

---

How was chapter two? Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Who is her prince eh? :)) uh - oh they are both mad!