Three.

Destined To Be Together

Minhye’s POV

 

I am walking toward my car while fishing out my car key out of my bag.

 

“Where is it?” I hissed while looking for it. Why do this key wants to play hide and seek right now?

 

Out of nowhere I felt cold liquid on my chest. I looked up and saw this guy who spilled his drink on me.

 

“What the heck?!” We shouted in unison.

 

“Ah look what you have done! You.spilled.my.drink!” He said emphasizing each word. I’m the one who is the victime here, I can’t believe this guy.

 

“Excuse me. But look what you have done to me! Can’t you see?! And now you’re accusing me that I’m the one who spilled that ! You’re the one who is holding it !” I said trying to control my temper, I can’t really believe this guy.

 

 

“How dare you call my bubble tea a ?!” He shouted, I gave him a what-the-heck look. This guy is childish!

 

“You stained my dress!” I said glaring at him.

 

“Is that it?” He smirked and got something out of his pocket, a handkerchief. I thought he’s going to give it to me instead he’s the one who wiped the stain. For your information it’s on my s.

 

I shouted at the top of my lungs “Get your filthy hands off me! You byuntae!” I said gritting my teeth, my blood is boiling due to this guy.

 

He snickered “But I’m cleaning my mess, so you won’t get mad at me anymore” he his lips.

 

I can’t control myself anymore so I smacked his chest. Woah he got built ones, what the heck Choi Minhye!

 

“Sehun oppa!” A tiny voice called. He grabbed my hand instantly; I tried to get away from his grip but he held it tightly.

 

“What the heck?” I said under my breath.

 

“Help me with this one, I promise I’ll replace your dress.” He said with pleading eyes, I rolled my eyes at him and let him to hold my hand. Why am I helping this guy? I asked myself It’s because of the dress Minhye I answered It’s not, don’t joke around! My subconscious said.

 

“Sehun oppa!” The tiny voice, no I take that back this girl who possesses a y voice is infront of us already.

 

“Hey Eunhee” I believe this Sehun guy said with no emotion at all.

 

“Sehun oppa that’s not my name” she pouted, she’s trying to aegyo when she can’t! Gosh this girl is irritating. She tiptoed so she’ll reach Sehun’s ear “My name is Eunkyung oppa” she whispered loud for me to hear. This girl is seducing him.

 

“Don’t get close to me, you’re not my friend” he said obviously irritated because of the girl.

 

“Yes, because I’m your girlfriend” she giggled, girlfriend? For pete’s sake he doesn’t even know your name. I chuckled, this girl can dream. That made her notice me.

 

She eyed me from head to toe and raised her brow at me. “And who is this girl?” She asked; how dare she raise her eyebrow at me like that?! I gritted my teeth.

 

“She’s my girlfriend.” He raised our intertwined hands.

 

The girl’s eyes rounded, serves you! “I don’t believe you!”

 

“You don’t?” He smirked “See for yourself” he tilted his head and held the back of my neck, what is he going to do?!

 

He crashed his lips against mine and he started to kiss me. This stranger who happens to be a jerk is kissing me! I want to push him away but my body won’t budge to move and suprisingly I am kissing him back, I can see my subconscious smirking down at me. I gathered all my strenght and pushed this guy away. I looked at my right and the girl is nowhere to be found. Did we make out that long? My subconscious is nodding like a kid to me.

 

I looked at him with glaring eyes “You’re a jerk!” I said; I was about to go but he grabbed my hand.

 

“You liked it didn’t you?” He said chuckling.

 

“In your dreams!” I said and stepped on his foot, hard.

 

When I got home, I threw myself onto my bed and closed my eyes “Ah I’m so tired” I pouted and sat up. I looked at my reflection on my mirror and my eyes landed on my lips, I touched it and remembered my kiss with that jerk. But I’ll admit it his lips are sweet, I flushed because of my thoughts.

 

“I’m becoming crazy lately” I said to myself my shaking my head.

 

Someone is ringing my phone so I walked toward my bag and got my phone out. I answered it and it’s Sooji.

 

“Hey”

“Why did you call?”

“Is that what I get?” I can see her pouting.

“Then hello Sooji how are you?’ I said in mocking tone.

“Whatever” I laughed

“So what’s your problem?”

“Minhye please consider the guy I’m telling you”

“Not again Sooji!”

“Please, this is the last one I swear if you will consider this one I’ll stop bugging you about boys.”

“But Sooji”

“Please?”

“Okay then” I sighed, I’m getting tired of them bugging me everytime if this will make them happy then I’ll go for it.

“Oh my! Thank you Minhye! I’ll send you the details I love you oh my you are going to like him I swear!”

“I hope so.”


---

Tell me what do you think of their meeting! Haha please comment and subscribe! :))