Chapter 5 Meeting of Taeny

Lost In You

Taeyeon drove Yoona to her university and on her way back from the university she hit the back of someone’s car.

A woman wearing pink dress and pink shade who is about Taeyeon’s age get out from the car with a really pissed look on her face. Taeyeon also get out from her car and they are face to face now.

“Yah! Don’t you know how to drive a car!” Tiffany said.
“What did you just said?!” Taeyeon said angrily. “You are the one who don’t know how to drive. You can’t drive so slowly.”
“Excuse me! I wasn’t driving slowly. You were driving so fast!”

 

The two girls were arguing about 15 minutes until another girl from Taeyeon’s car named Sunny and also from the girl’s car named Sooyoung come out.

“Taetae! Just give her the money that she want and let’s get out of here.” Sunny said.
“I don’t want money I just want an apology from that girl!” Tiffany said.
“Well, you’re not going to get one coz she’s not gonna say it.” Sunny said.
“Tiffany, just pay her the damages and let’s go.” Sooyoung said.
“But it’s not my fault so I’m not paying.” Tiffany said.
“If you’re not paying” Sooyoung said and goes back to the car and pull out her purse and hand her car to Taeyeon. “Just contact me and I’ll deal with your expenses. Come on Tiffany, let’s go.”

“Wow, great job Taetae. You just come back from America and had a fight with someone.” Sunny said sarcastically.

“Whatever” Taeyeon said and go inside her car. “Are your coming or not? If you’re not coming, I’m leaving now.”
“Wait! I’ll come.” Sunny said and goes inside the car.

“Hey give me the card.” Sunny said and take the visiting card from Taeyeon. “Choi Sooyoung?”

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon said.

“You don’t know, it’s Choi Sooyoung and the girl she’s with named what?”
“It’s Tiffany.” Taeyeon said.

“Yes, Tiffany, you know Taetae, you just met with the famous heiress of the Hwang Enterprises.” Sunny said with a smirk. “That’s why she’s so rude and brave.”

“Sunny-ah, I’m going to meet with umma so where should I drop you?”
“Well, drop me at my café.”
“Okay.”

 

 

 

In the pink car,

“Why did you give her your card?!” Tiffany said angrily.

“Well, that’s the only way we can solve the problem.” Sooyoung said.

“Now, I have to repair my car.”
“It’s not like you can’t afford it.” Sooyoung said. “Come on, you’re the daughter of the richest man in Korea and all around the world. There’s no one richer than you. You know if you meet her again, you can give her some lesson.”
“Yes, you’re right.” Tiffany said.