Chapter 10 Taeny meet again

Lost In You

Taeyeon is walking in the mall and she bumps into a girl.

“Ouch!” The girl said.
“Sorry Miss. Are you ok?” Taeyeon asks and helps the girl stand up.
“It’s o-” The girls stops speaking when she sees Taeyeon’s face.

“Well I’m not ok!” That girl said angrily.
“Oh, it’s you.” Taeyeon said. “Anyway, I’m sorry. My name is Taeyeon, Im Taeyeon. Nice to see you again Miss?”
“I’m Hwang Tiffany and it’s not nice to see you again.”

 

Tiffany sees a familiar figure walking towards her. Suddenly, Tiffany hugs Taeyeon’s arm like lovers do and that make Taeyeon surprised.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon said.
“Just help me, ok? Stay like this and follow my lead.” Tiffany whispered and Taeyeon just nod.

The familiar figure approaches the two girls.

“Hey, Tiffany.” The girl greet.
“Hey, Gyuri.” Tiffany said with a smile.
“Who is she?” The girl named Gyuri asked.
“Oh, she?” Tiffany said pointing at Taeyeon. “She’s my girlfriend, Taeyeon.”
“Huh? When did you get a girlfriend?” Gyuri asked.
“Well, we were dating few years ago and we were apart from each other. She just came back from America few days ago.” Tiffany said smiling.
“Oh.” Gyuri said in a sad tone. “So, that’s mean I don’t have a chance to you.”

“Sorry to say this Miss, but Tiffany is mine. So, you don’t have a chance.” Taeyeon said while wrapping her hand onto Tiffany’s waist. “Let’s go Ppany, I’m hungry.”

“O-okay.” Tiffany said still stunned from what Taeyeon just said.

 

 

They’re now far from Gyuri.

“I think you can remove your hand now.” Tiffany said but a little awkward.

“Oh, yes, sorry.” Taeyeon said. “Can I ask you something?”
“Yes. If it is something I can answer.”
“Well, who is that girl and why are we acting like we’re dating?”
“She’s a stalker, she said she likes me and always following wherever I go and it really disturbing. I want to get rid of her for long. She knows that the girls I am hanging out usually are my friends and she doesn’t know you that’s why. I don’t want to accept her offer because she just wanting my money not real love. She just love my fame and money. Sorry to use you like that.”
“It’s ok. It’s fun.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with disbelief. “I’m hungry and I don’t want to eat alone. Will you accompany me?” Tiffany just nod.

They chat while eating. Tiffany realizes that Taeyeon is not bad and Taeyeon realizes that Tiffany is not bad.

“So, you live alone in your mansion?” Taeyeon asked.
“Yes, since my father is always busy and has to go to other countries, I’m alone.”
“What about your mother?”
“Well, she’s… she’s… dead.” Tiffany said with a sigh.
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay. It’s not your fault anyway.”
“I’m sorry. I know how you feel, you know losing parents.”
“How will you know? You still have parents.”
“I know because my parents were died too. I was adopted.”
“Oh, sorry.”
“It’s okay.” Taeyeon said and the duo went silent. “Hey, don’t be sorry. Let’s go eat ice-cream!” Taeyeon said to lighten up the mood.

“Ice-cream?”
“Yes, ice-cream. It’s the best food to eat when you feel sad. Come on.” Taeyeon said and paid the bill and drags Tiffany to the ice-cream bar.

 

“I should go home now. It’s already dark. Thank you, Taeyeon.”
“It’s ok.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany leave.

“Hey, Ppany!”
“Huh?”
“Can I have your phone number?”
“Okay. It’s Fany.”
“Huh?” Taeyeon confused.
“I mean it’s not Ppany, it’s Fany. You said you study abroad and you can’t pronounce my name well.”
“I can pronounce it well, Fany. It’s just slip of my tongue. But I decided now. I will call you Ppany from now on.”
“Whatever you want Taetae. Here’s my phone number.”

 

 

At night,

Tiffany is about to fall asleep, her phone vibrates.

 

Good night Ppany.

Have a nice dream J

Taetae

 

Tiffany smiles

 

Good night to you too Tae.

Wish you have a good dream too J

The two girls drifted to their dreamland.