Chapter 1 The time where the story begins

Lost In You

4 years old little girl is playing at her house backyard alone with her toys. Suddenly, her parents rush towards her and pick her up and rush back to the house.

Her parents put her in the cabinet.

“Umma, wae?” the little girl asks.
“Taeyeon-ah, stay here and don’t make any noise okay. If some strangers came, don’t make a noise and don’t let anyone know you’re here okay.”
“Wae?”
“Just do what we tell okay. The important thing is don’t let anyone know you’re here okay.”
“Ne, appa.”

Her parents kiss her on her forehead and stand up to go to other room but meet see strangers came inside the room.

“Woah, what an easy thing, like both of you are waiting for me to come.” The man said.

Taeyeon tried to look at the man face through the holes but she can’t. She can only see their legs.

“What do you want?” Mr. Kim said.
“Well, I want your life. So I can get all of your possessions. You know what I meant right. My family is in serious finical problems and you’re the richest among us so killing you is enough.”

“I can help you with money.” Mr. Kim said.
“I don’t want just a help. I want your enterprises. And where the hell is your beloved daughter. I need to kill her too to get your company.”
“Please don’t kill her. She’s just a child and she doesn’t know anything.” Mrs. Kim said crying.
“I said where the hell is she?!”
“I’m not gonna say anything. Kill me if you want. I’ll never say where my daughter is.” Mr. Kim said angrily.

He said and then he put out the gun and shoots directly at Mr. Kim’s heart and then Mrs. Kim’s. Then he left the mansion with his men.

When there is no one, Taeyeon gets out of the cabinet and runs to her parents’ dead bodies and cried beside them while holding them.

“Umma, appa, wake up! Why don’t you wake up?! You said you’ll buy me many toys if I stay silently in there. Umma! Appa!”

Then a woman came inside the house and sit beside Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ah.”
“Aunty Im!” Taeyeon said and hugs her tightly. “Why appa and umma won’t wake up?”
“Taeyeon-ah, let’s go to aunty’s house okay? Appa and umma want you to stay with us”
“But appa and umma…”
“Taeyeon-ah, aunty doesn’t want to say this word but appa and umma are… you know… dead. So, they can’t come back to you anymore. Let’s go home okay? Come home with me okay and it’s your appa and umma last will.”
“Ne.” Taeyeon said and goes with Mrs. Im to her house.