Chapter 4 18 years later

Lost In You

18 years later,

Yoona POV

I am running in the airport in 3-inches heels. I am running because I want to see my sister as soon as possible and well, I am a little late. I haven’t seen her for 3 years because she’s attending her university in America. I miss her like crazy and I’m rushing through people now.

 

No one POV

When Yoona sees a blond hair girl walks through the door, she runs towards her.

“Unnie! I miss you so much!” Yoona said and hug her sister tightly.
“I miss you too.”
“Unnie, how’s Yuri-unnie?”
“She’s doing great and she really want to come to Korea and she is now trying to persuade her mother.”
“Wow, that’d be hard, I know aunty Jiyeon doesn’t want Yuri-unnie to leave her side.” Yoona said.
“Right, she also doesn’t want me to, too. But you know I’m umma’s daughter now and that’s why she can’t stop me. Come on, let’s go I really want to go home now.”
“Okay, and umma really want to see you and miss you a lot. She talks about how much she miss you every day.”

And the two girls left the airport.

 

Inside the car, on their way to their mansion,

Taeyeon POV

Wow, so good to come back home. I really miss umma and I also miss Yoona. I really thank them to treat me like their real daughter. I know without them I cannot be alive.

End of Taeyeon POV

 

Few hours later, they reach to their mansion.

“Umma! Taeyeon-unnie is back!” Yoona shouts as soon as she goes into the living room and Mrs. Im rushes to living room and forgetting to take off her apron.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Mrs. Im said and hugs Taeyeon tightly.
“Umma! I miss you so much.” Taeyeon said while hugs her mother back.
“I miss you too.”

“Umma, are you cooking something?” Yoona asked.
“Oh, yes, I’m preparing my lovely daughter’s favorite dishes.”
“You never cook for me.” Yoona pouted.
“I cook for you on your birthday, right? And I also cook your favorite dish too, so don’t be sad okay princess.”
“Ne!” Yoona said smiling.
“Aigo, what a baby.” Mrs. Im sighs. “Taeyeon-ah, you must be tired. Go wash up and have a rest okay. I’ll call you when dinner is ready.”
“Ne, umma.”

 

Few days later, the Ims are talking in the living room.

“Taeyeon-ah, what do you think of doing next?” Mrs. Im said. “How about working at our company and taking my place?”
“I don’t know yet. I don’t think I should take your place. I think it should be given to Yoona.” Taeyeon said.
“Unnie, don’t think like that.”
“Yoona-ah’s right, Taeyeon. You’re my eldest daughter and umma want to have a rest from doing business every day. How about take my place by doing the first project on your own and then later I will give you my place. If you don’t want to do it anymore, you can give your place to Yoona when she’s graduated, okay?” Mrs. Im said.

“Umma is right, unnie. Take that place for a while, you can give it to me later.”
“Ne, umma, if you all want that I will do it.”

“Okay, come to the company this morning about 10 am, okay?” Mrs. Im said.
“Ne, umma.” Taeyeon said.
“Yoona-ah, it’s 7:30 am now, go and prepare to go to school.” Mrs. Im said.
“Okay.” Yoona said.
“Yoona-ah, unnie will drive you to your school.”
“Really unnie?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon just nods. “Yay!”