BACK TO START~

SPECIAL BABY~

after 2 months.. "Yah! where's my Pants?" Hyun min asked you. "I think i left it there in the closet." you told her. "Keun min, you ready?" Hyun min told keun Min. "Ne~" Keun min answered. Hyun min's parents told you to babysit Keun min for 3 months..  when you arrived at the airport, Theres still 2 hours left before the flight. "Lets go to that Restaurant, i think keun Min is hungry." You said. When you entered the restaurant, B.a.p's song 'Its all lies' was being played. "wow, They already released their second album?" Hyun min asked. I smiled..

*ZELO'S POV*

"Joon hong! Check this out..Look! we got 1M views already! Isn't it amazing??" I smiled. Then went to my room. Then i saw the plushie she gave me. I hugged it and said.."Do you think she still love me?" I asked the plushie. "Nah, you're not going to answer, you're not even talking!" I laughed. "Joon hong lets go to the cafe later?" jongup asked me. I agreed.

*YOUR POV*

"KYAAA~ i miss home." I said that when we entered our house. "Yah, you want to go to the cafe later?" Hyun Min asked me. "Sure." I answered. "Kyaa. What's a cafe?" Keun min asked Her unnie. then Hyun min explained it to her. So we went to the cafe and Found a good seat for the three of us. "Hye rin, hold Keun for a sec. i'll go Order something." She told me. so i carried Keun. She keeps on playing with my hair. "I like your hair unnie." Keun said. "Oh thank you~" I thank her.

*ZELO'S POV*

So we went to the cafe. Then i say Hyun Min at the counter. "Hey is that hyun min?" I asked Jongup. "I think so." Jong up answered. So i Went near her and asked her.."Hyun Min?" She turned and got shocked "Z-Zelo!? why are you here!?" She asked me. "I went here with jongup-Hyung.. Where's hye rin?" I asked her again. then a little child ran infront of me. "Yah! keun min! dont run you might fall!" Some one is shouting. Her voice is famillar. Its hye rin! But wait. who's this kid? Who's this Kid!!?? 

*END OF POV*

You're shocked when you saw zelo. "hey.." he told you. "Hey." you answered him. "So.. how are you?" he asked me. "Im fine. How about you?" "Im good." He asnwred. "So you're married?" He asked you. You laughed. "No i'm not. She is keun min. Hyun Min's sister!" You cant stop laughing. "What's so funny!? do you know that i waited for you for 2 months!?" You stopped laughing and gave him a stare. "I was lonely with out you. Can we start again?" He asked you. "What do you mean? " You asked him. "Do you remember this cafe? we started here. This place is the place when i asked you to be my special fan right?" You nodded. "So can you be my special Baby?" You nodded again and Hugged him, "I dont care what other people say. I just want to be with you." He whispered. "Unnie~ is he your boyfriend?" Keun asked. "Yes Keun. yes!" You asnwered keun.