MR.BANANA PLUSHIE~

SPECIAL BABY~

 

“Good morning baby.i’m going to your house later” He texted you. “Okay” you replied to him. He’s been your boyfriend since then. But only you, hyun min and his Hyungs know that. But none of that matters. Atleast he’s your boyfriend, He loves you and you love him. “Yah hye rin, i’m going to my grandma’s house.i’ll be there for 1 week. Take care of this house okay?” Hyun Min told you.

*YOUR POV*

Early in the morning, Someone texted me, I smiled when i saw that it was zelo, and he’s going to my house later. But sometimes I’m worried, because Someone might see us. And tell to the reporters about our relationship. He’s too young for me. He’s 16 and i’m 19. Actually im turning 20 this year. There’s 4 years between us. They might think that i’m crazy because he’s too young for me.

*ZELO’S POV*

We have morning rehearsal for our goodbye stage...we will rest for 2 months.. I planned to stay with her for 1 week. Because hyun min told me that she will be not home for one week.. I texted Her “Good morning baby, I’m going to your house later”. “Manager, im going to my Parent’s house for one week.” I told my manager, but honestly i’m going to Hye rin’s house.

*END OF POV*

Its already 6pm. Someone knocked at your door. As you expected, its zelo.

*YOUR POV*

Why did he brought a big bag? “Whats with that bag?” I asked him. “Oh, i’m going to stay with you for one week!” He told me. WHAT!? He’s going to stay with me? So i let him in. “soo.. this is your house..where’s the bedroom?” He asked me. So we went inside the bedroom. “We’re going to sleep here.” He whispered. “What?” i didn’t hear what he said. “Nothing! Im hungry..cook some food for me.Please?” he told me.

*END OF POV*

While your cooking. He’s exploring your house. Then he found a big banana plushie. “Wooaaah !” he yelled. So you ran to him, “What’s wrong!?” you asked. “Kyaaa! I LoveThis banana plushie!” he’s hugging your plushie. “Its yours now.” You told him. “really!? Thank you!” Then he kissed your chicks . you blushed, you’re trying to hide it so you went back to the kitchen and cooked. After eating and washing the dishes, We went to my bedroom. We’re embarrassed . “Lets sleep.” He said. So we lay in my bed then he put big Banana Plushie between us. “I’ll not do anything bad to my special fan.. Thank you mr. Banana plushie.” He said. I smiled at him. “Goodnight baby.” I told him and he said “Goodnight.”

*AFTER ONE WEEK*

He’s going home already. You helped him to bring the big plushie. But A girl saw you and took picture of the two of you while going out of your house luckily your face was blurred but That girl posted the picture all over the internet. ‘Zelo is living with a girl’ ‘Zelo’s girlfriend is 4 years older than him’ all of that was all over the internet. When zelo arrived at their dorm.. “Joon hong, Break up with her.” Youngjae told him. “Why?” Zelo asked. “They already know *Daehyun showed the picture to zelo*” “No!” Zelo yelled at them and ran to His room. He’s crying while hugging the Banana plushie you gave him. “This can’t happen. This can’t be! I cant break up with her! ” He keeps on speaking to himself.