CONCERT AND CAFE~

SPECIAL BABY~

After a week. Its the day of their concert. He keeps on finding you, but there are so many people. 

*ZELO'S POV*

Oh gawd. Where is she? isn't she coming? "Joon hong! Come here." Himchan hyung called me. "Are you wearing this? Bla bla bla" I'm not listening to himchan hyung. I need to find Hye rin. I want to talk to her. "Yah! listen to me!" Himchan hyun yelled. "Yes i'm wearing those." I told him.. 

*END OF ZELO'S POV*

their warrior performace is about to start. He saw you already because you're wearing blue bunny ears headband. He cant take his eyes off you. But he doesn't have a chance to Approach you. their warrior performance had just ended. the next song will be secret love. which is your favorite song. While their performing secret love on stage. you noticed that he's just looking at you. Only you. When its time for his rap parts.. He went near you and He gave his hand to you. You gave your hand too and do A friendly handshake. Then he went back to his position. when the concert ended. You and hyun min are looking for a restaurant to eat. then suddenly zelo and jongup went out of their van and walked towards you.. "Hey. Uhh.. do you like our performance?" zelo asked you. "Yea..ofcourse." You answered. while Hyun Min And Jongup are smiling to each other [YAH KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT? XD] "Do you have freetime tomorrow?" Zelo asked you. You just nodded.. "Lets go to that cafe tomorrow!*points a cafe*see you! Bye" then they went back to their van. when their gone... You saw an ice cream shop. Then you saw your old school mates, himchan and Sae Yoon. "Hi there." Hyun Min told sae yoon. "Hi Hyun Min and Hye rin! How are you?" Sae yoon asked. "We're okay... By the way, Happy anniversarry" "thank you." Himchan told you. 

*BY THE WAY: SAE YOON IS FROM THE STORY 'CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM'. SHE BECAME HIMCHAN'S GIRLFRIEND. UNTIL THE SCHOOL ENDS, In other words THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE LAST STORY*

The next day. you went to the cafe, You saw zelo there waiting for you. "You're here already." You told him.. "Yah, i want to ask you something." He asked you.. You just nodded.."Do you want to join the list of my SPECIAL BABYs?" he asked me. "Special babys?" I asked him.."yes. here are the list.. 10. Hye rin, 9. Hye rin, 8. Hyerin.....2.Hye rin..But theres no number one." You laughed at him and said.. "Okay i'll be the number one!" He smiled.

*YOUR POV*

am i dreaming? If i am.. please dont wake me up. i want to be like this forever! And then he asked my age. "How old are you anyway?" I was soooo shy to tell him that i am 19.. "uhh. 19" i told him. "Then you're my noona! Im inlove with noona" He said. WHAAAT!? he's inlove with noona? Oh gawd. So i pinched my cheeks to check if i was dreaming. and it hurts so bad. "Hey why are you doing that?" he asked me. "Can i ask you one more question?" He asked me again. "Will you be my special fan?" Thats what he said. what does he mean? "Special..Fan?" i asked him. "Girlfriend i mean." ALREADY!? oh gawwdddd. I cant say no, i really like him so i agreed. and then He hugged me..