LETS BREAK UP..

SPECIAL BABY~

 

After that day, zelo didn’t call you, even texted you. You got worried.. “What if he’s with other girls? What if he’s going to break up with me?” that sentences are keep on repeating on your mind.

*YOUR POV*

“what if he’s with other girls? What if he’s going to break up with me?” that sentences are keep on repeating in my mind. He didn’t text me for almost 3 days. He didn’t answer my calls. “what happened?” Hyun Min asked me. “I don’t know.” I answered. Then my phone rang. I was happy it was zelo. “Hello! I was-“I stopped when he told me..“Hey, lets meet at the cafe.” . then he hang up. So i went to the cafe. He’s there. “Whats wrong?” i asked him. “Lets break up.” He told me. My heart was torn into a million pieces that time. I cant control my tears. “Why? Did i do something?” I asked him.. “we cant be together. I will not call you anymore. Forget what i’ve said. You’re no longer a special fan.” Thats what he said. I nodded “Im okay. Its because of the news right? Im okay. Thankyou for the memories. Take care okay?” He nodded and ran away. I cant stop my tears. Its flowing nonstop.. what should i do now?

*ZELO’S POV*

Im going to break up with her now. Even if i don’t want to, I have to.  Its to stop the issue. I saw her... my heart is beating fast.. then she asked me “What’s wrong?” “Lets break up” i told her. I saw tears flowing from her angelic eyes. I want to hug her. But i cant. This is all i can do. “You’re no longer a special fan” I cant believe i said these words. When i got on the bus. I was crying. I want to go back to the cafe. But i really cant...

*END OF POV*

You went back to your house. Min hyun saw you your face was filled with tears. “Yah! What happened!?” she asked you. You ignored her and went to your bedroom. You sat at the couch remembering the memories. You cant stop crying. It really hurts so bad. Min hyun went to your room. “Hey tell me what happened.” She told you. “Its over.” You whispered. “What!?” min hyun yelled. “ITS’S OVER!! ITS OVER!!” you cried again. Min hyun hugged you. “Yah, yah, yah, Its okay. He’s a jerk for letting you go.” She told you. You calmed down.. and fell asleep on her lap.

*The next day*

You went out of your house. Everywhere you go, You can see him. You can still remember him. “How about having a 2 months vacation at my parent’s house?” min hyun asked you.you just nodded.

*ZELO’S POV*

When i got in the dorm. Jongup hugged me. “Its okay.. you’ll still see her after this.” I cried. “A real man doesn’t cry ! Dont cry, You’ll still see her!” Yongguk hyung told me.i went to my room..  “i can go back to her. But will she go back to me? After i told her those things? “ im talking to the banana plushie. Then i realized that i should fight for it no matter what. I decided to go to her house and make it up tomorrow. The next day i went to their house. i noticed no ones there. So i asked their neighbour. "I've heard that they're going to canada?" the neighbour said. 

*YOUR POV*

We’re going to Canada for 2-3 months. I want to forget him already but i cant.. i still love him. No matter what i do, Wherever i go. Even when i close my eyes, I can still see him. “are you ready?” Hyun min asked me. “Yes.” I answered. When we arrived in Canada. I was shocked.. I didn’t know that Hyun min has a younger sister! Her name is Keun Min . She’s really cute.. it makes me smile when i see her. Maybe this way i’ll forget my past, and Move on.