Can he/she be the one?

Should I Let Go?

~Storyteller~

    You woke up at 9:30 to get breakfast. Before you got breakfast you went to the bathroom to get freshened up. While you were getting ready, you were smiling to death 'cuz you can't wait for your date with Kwangmin! You got out of the bathroom and went outside your dorm. Again yous saw Kwangmin in front of you. Kwangmin said a usaual phrase,but very happy style. " Good Morning, My love!" Your faced turned into confusion. " My love? Am I his girlfriend now?" You thought. Kwangmin kissed me on the forehead and went with his friends. You were about to ask him if he wanted to get breakfast with him, but he just left.

(Minwoo's POV)

    "I wonder how Sun-Hi is going? She didn't even say goodbye to me." I thought, I drove to the bar again and I tried to find that girl named, Park Jiyeon. I found her getting orders from customers. While I was looking I bumped into Jiyeon. I smiled and said hi. She said Hi back. I smiled and she smiled. I told her a question, " Park Jiyeon, Will you go ou-" "Yes!" She said while she cut me off. I hugged her and carried here around. I went to the bar, where she was getting the drinks done. I loved the way she smiled at me. Her face is just beautiful and I just can't stop looking at her. Jiyeon looked at me and started laughing. I giggled feeling embarassed. I looked at my phone and saw a pic of me and Sun-Hi as the wallpaper of my phone. I earased my phone wallpeper and asked Jiyeon If she can take a picture with me on my phone. She said she will if I take a photo of us on her phone. I smiled and that was a yes. First I took a photo of us and then she took a photo of us. I changed my wallpaper with her and me. Then I asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she said yes. I wanted to get a photo of her  for her icon of her phone number. We switched phone numbers. She gave her's again and I gave mine. I saw her taking off her apron and she exited out of the bar. I took her shoulder  and asked her if she wanted a  ride home. She said yes. I lead her to my car and I found her laughing because she never knew my car was a blue corvett. She was laughing 'cuz she loves corvetts and her favorite color is blue.  Same thing as Sun-Hi's favorites. :( I went inside my car and Jiyeon went inside too. I turned the engine on and I felt good vibration. I told her to put on her seat belt but she already did. After a few minutes, I looked at her and however, she was looking at her phone instead of me. I felt mad and tried getting her attention. I arrived at her house and I finally  know where she lives. I looked at her passionatley and she also looked at me. I leaned over and I made my move. I kissed her alot. I wanted to stop but she was really good at it. It took about 2 minutes. I know that's long but I still enjoyed it. She got out of the car saying goodnight.

(End of POV)

(Jiyeon's POV)

    I went inside my house and went upstairs smiling. My mom and dad got mad 'cuz skipped dinner. When I arrived in my room,I looked in the miror and thoght, " Can he be the one?" I giggled a bit and ran to the bathroom. I washed my face up and changed into my cozy pj's. I looked at the time and it was 7:43 P.M. I wanted to call Minwoo, but what if he thinks I'm desperate. I heard a voicmail from Minwoo. It said, "Hello my lil' angel! I wanted to say I love you and have a good night rest. Ready for our date tommorrow? Anyways, get preped up and see you tommorrow! Bye!" I hanged up, layed my head on the pillow and shut my eyes, just waiting and waiting.

(End of POV)

~Storyteller~

     You went to your doorm and got ready for your date. Yoou stepped out side and knocked on Kwangmin's dorm. When he opened up the door, I was wondering why he wasn't all dressed up. I asked him why and he said if he could rescheduale the date. I frowned and he said " What about tommorrow? I promise." He kissed you on your forehead and went inside his dorm. You bit my lip  and wasn't to happy at all. You went inside your dorm and took off your dress, make up and shraightened your hair into normal. You cried and looked at the mirror. You thought "Is he absoutley the one? Or am I just crazy." I looked at my phone and when the screen popped up, a picture of Minwoo was there. You missed him so much. However, Minwoo called you! " Hi, Sun-Hi? I just need to let you know that if you come back to korea....I'm sorry if your gonna be mad t me or not, but, I'm seeing someone else. If you want to come back at me, it's too late." You were silent for 15 sec. then you replied " I think that's not gonna happen Minwoo." You took a deep breathe and went on, "I'm seeing someone else. I think you know him from 5th grade. Jo Kwangmin Remember him? You and him would fight alot." Minwoo's face gloomed and got mad. He heard you continue, " I'm sorry, he was my crush, not..." You took a deep breathe and said "you" you hanged up immediatley and went to sleep. Minwoo was so mad, he never wanted to see Sun-Hi's face ever again. He went to his bed and closed his eyes.