Meeting my crush

Should I Let Go?

(Your POV) 

    After a few months, I got a letter to go to the airport now, so I took my suitcases and other personal belongings and went downstairs. When I arrived downstairs, I found my mom crying like a monster and my dad was getting emotional. "My baby has grown up." My dad said. I ran to my parents and hugged them so tight. I told them if they can bring me to the airport. The nodded. When I finally arrived at the airport I did a final hug with my parents. I started crying and went inside the airport. When I went to the airport, I got a phone call.It was from Minwoo. I answered my phone and said "What." I said coldly, " Look Sun-Hi, I love still and you will be always in my heart. Be mad at me. I don't care. I'll miss you my lil' angel." he hanged up. I started tearing up and went on to the luggage check-in. After that I went to all the places I needed to go in order to go on the plane. When I was about to board the plane, a man ran and bummped into me. I got mad and I got taken away into the man's eyes. Then the announcer called my group." Group 2!" Turns out the man was at group 2 too. I arrived at my seat. "A17, A17" I said. Then I heard a voice in the back of my head. " A18, A18." he said. When I sat down, I saw the man that shot me right up was next to me. He looked at me in suprise. " Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked me. "No." I said. " Then, Hi my name is Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin." I realized he was my classmate when I was in 5th grade! I said to him happily, " Hey, remember me? Sun-Hi Wu? We went to school together at 5th grade?" He did ring a bell in his head and remembered me. He did his cute little chuckle. " Buckle your seatbelts please, we are about to take-off." The announcer said. I saw Kwangmin put his seat belt on, but I coudn't put mine in, so Kwangmin helped me. I felt a little weird that a classmate from 5th grade, that I still remember is touching my waist a bit. After he finished, he looked at me straight into my eyes, again. He leaned closer and you knew he was about to kiss you, so you turned you head away. I felt the engine of the plane about to start. So I layed back and just relaxed and watched some T.V. After 3 hours I fell asleep.

(End of POV)

(Kwangmin's POV)

    When I saw Sun-Hi fall asleep I imagined trying to give her love letters in 5th grade. I turned off Sun-Hi's T.V. and looked at her. I took Sun-Hi's hand and kissed it. Then, for some reason I just kissed her on the cheek for a long time. Then I landed to the lips. I gave her a little smooch and got off. I saw her eyes open and she looked at me. " Did she feel my kisses?" I thought. " Did you just kiss me?" she asked, I nodded slightly.THEN AGAIN, i LOOKED INTO HER EYES. I saw her lean foward to me, so I leaned foward. Next thing you know, we stared kissing passionatly. It took about a minute. Then when we finished, we felt weird. I can tell in her face that she enjoyed it. I did too. I felt the plane stop. "I can't wait to go to UCLA. Wait, why is Sun-Hi going to the states?" I thought. So I asked her. She said she got a scholarship to UCLA. I was in shock. I kept it a seceret that I was also going to UCLA so that she can be suprised. I got off the plane with Sun-Hi. We both smiled at each other and went off to get our luggage. After I took my luggage, I went to the cab. Also Sun-Hi.

(End of POV)

~Storyteller~ 

    When you arrived at Los Angelos, you felt happy that you kissed your crush in 5th grade, but you saw how beautiful L.A. was. The tall towers, beautiful plants, and lots of people. You arrived at UCLA. You went to the regristration desk and asked if you could get the keys to your dorm. You didn't want a roomate, so you can have privacy. When you arrived at your dorm, you had a nice room. You started unpacking and started decorating your dorm. When you finished decorating your dorm, you wanted to go get a snack, so you did. However, when you stepped out of your dorm, you saw Kwangmin step out of his single person dorm too. Turns out, his dorm is right in front of yours, so you were suprised. You never knew Kwangmin went to UCLA. You gave Kwangmin a hug, but not just any kind of hug, a couple hug. You told him if he wanted a snack with him and he agreed. You cleared out your mind and focused on Kwangmin. You even cleared out Minwoo. After your snack time, it was already dark, so you and Kwangmin went back to your dorms. Before you went in, Kwangmin asked you something. " Will you go out with me tommorrow?" He asked, You said yes very shy. Then he said good night with a kiss on your cheek. You saw Him enter his dorm, so you entered your dorm. You got ready for bed and snuggled in your comfortable bed and closed your eyes, just waiting for the date to happen.