My Anniversary

Should I Let Go?

~Storyteller~

    You were walking down the beach feeling the warm soft sand with the fresh breeze going towards your hair. You spotted a human figure who is very handsome standing on a surfboard. It was your boyfriend, No Minwoo! You can see his hair blowing towards you. It was your 3rd year anniversary. You were standing on the beach called Geoyngpodae beach. Where you first met.

(Your POV )

    "YEABO! Come, come!" I screamed at him, " YEABO!" I see him coming towards me. You were thinking, "My Lil' Min Min has made my day." *splash* I saw him falling off the surfboard. I was laughing to death! I laughed so hard... I lost my balance and fell. I wiped away the sand off of me and opened my eyes. There I found Minwoo's eyes landing on top of mine. He took my hand and helped me up. He asked me if I was okay, I answered back with a cold yeah.

(End of POV)

~ Storyteller~

    He told you, "Happy Anniversary my Lil' Angel!" Then he kissed you on the cheek with his soft and thick lips. You blushed and said to him I LOVE YOU! He answered back with an adoring smile. After a few minutes, you and Minwoo started strolling down the beach talking, laughing, and dancing. After the beach you drove to a very fancy resturaunt. You told Minwoo, "This is very sweet of you." then you continued eating. You ate a very delicious meal and it was you and MInwoo's first time drinking champaign. After the resturaunt, you gave each other presents. You gave him the watch he wanted and he gave you the diamond necklace you wanted. You kissed each other passionately, say some final words and left.

(Minwoo's POV)

    "WOW! My lil' angel and I is going to grduate tommorow! I'm hoping not that Sun-Hi will not get the schoarship to the collage in the states." I was thinking, *ring* *ring* I picked up my phone and answered " Hello?" I said, "AHHHHHH!" I heard Sun-Hi scream with joy! I was wondering what that was for. I asked her what was wrong and she answered back with " AHHHHH!! I got a SCHOLARSHIP, I mean SCHOLARSHIP to the collage I wanted!!" My mouth opened so wide. I hanged up and went to my bedroom. I screamed on my pillow so mad and I threw off my phone at the door. knock knock I saw my mom come in...  "Are you okay honey?"  my mom said, " NO!' I screamed at her. She said as calm as she can, " What's the problem?" I answered with a grunt. " Sun-Hi got the scholarship to the collage she wanted... but the collage was at the states." I said. Then when I got my face out of the pillow, my mom was gone.

(End of POV)