Go or Stay...

Should I Let Go?

~Storyteller~

   It was 8:00 in the morning and you were to lazy to get out of bed, so you took your phone and just went through the old photos of you and Minwoo. You started tearing up and something came up in mind... you thought, " Oh wait, I got the scholarship to the collage, but the college UCLA is at the...states!" You got up, went downstairs to get breakfast with your hair messed up and stinky breath. But you did'nt care. While you were getting breakfast, you were still thinking if you should go or stay. You saw your mom come down. "Well, you're an early bird." she said. You gave her a not so happy smile. " Mom, I have to asked you something," you continued," You know how I got the scholarship to UCLA?" You saw her nod," Well the collage is at the states and I don't know if I shoud go to the states or stay here and find a new collage to stay in with Minwoo." Your mom's answer was really not the answerer you expected. "Well honey, don't ask the question to me because it's not my problem. Your heart knows the answer." She said. You continued eating your cereal, while your mom prepared her cereal. You were thinking about your mom's answer and never recieved the answer yet. You went upstairs and kept thinking. You cleared out your mind and the only thing that's in your head is the go or stay thing.

(Minwoo's POV)

    I woke up around, ehhhh... like about 10:30 in the morning. I wasn't wanting the pretty sun facing me 'cuz it means happy, so I closed the shades and went back to bed. I saw my mom come in, she screamed, " AY! Wake up LAZY !" She hit me with a ilow and I didn't get up. She it me with a hanger and I did'nt get up. Sh was about to drop the lifting weight thing on me, so I got out of the bed before she dropped it. She smiled and told me," Breakfast is downstairs darling." I got out of bed and got washed up. I heard my phone ring. It was Sun- Hi who called me. I picked of my phone and said," Sun-Hi I'm really sorry I didn't ta-" She cut me off and said ' Meet me at the park, 2:30 P.M. sharp" Then, she hanged up. You took another rest after your breakfast 'cuz I didn't want to wait for 3 hours. After 2 hours and got ready. I needed that one hour to be handsome looking in front of Sun-Hi and to drive to the park earlier to tell her that I do care.

(End of POV)

(Your POV)

    I'm hoping that Minwoo will show-up because this is really important. I think I know what to do and I know it's the right thing. I suited up to a regular t-shirt and skinny jeans, slipped on my favorite converse and walked to the park. When I arrived at the park, i found Minwoo swinging on the swing set like a little kid or is it because he's playing with a little kid. I was confused. Anyways, when I went up to him and said " Let's talk." his face was a smile to a frown. He got off the swing and said bye to the little kid. After a few minutes we were walking and talking to each other about his graduation speech. We found a bench that we can sit in and talk serious. I talked to him about the collage scholarship, " Look, Minwoo I know I recieved a scholarship to the states, but I don't know what to do?" I asked. "I know you wanted the scholarship all along, but...are you thinking of staying away from me?" I took a deep breathe and let it out, " I think we need to have our seperate ways." You started tearing up..but then, you just BURSTED out just crying. I felt Minwoo's arms wrapped around me, but It was not a boyfriend and girlfriend hug. It was a... friend hug. He asked me, " So are we friends?" He took his hand out for a hand shake. " You know Minwoo, your speech was really hurtful, I thought you promised me  would never break my heart, I'll go tell my parents that I have decided to go to the states." I left him, just leaving his hand being lowered slowly.

~Storyteller ~

    You came back to your house crying. Your mom was wondering what happened and even though she doesn't know what happened, she still hugged you. You ran up to your room and already just took your luggage and started packing everything you needed. It was already 8:00 P.M. and the only thing you see left that wasn't packed was pictures of you and Minwoo. You thought that throwing it in the trash was the right thing.

(Minwoo's POV)

    I still stayed at the park and kept repeating the words Sun-Hi has said to me in my mind, "I think we need to have our seperate ways." and then " Your speech was really hurtful." I just wished none of this happened. I drove to the bar and started drinking beer. After I took about  12 shots, I felt a little woozy. I went on the couch and slept. Some person touched my shoulder and woke me up. I saw beautiful eyes laying on top of mine. She got me up and told me that they were about to close. When I got up I felt a little balanced. I asked the pretty girl's name. " The name's Park Jiyeon, and you are?" she said to me. " Oh yeah, I'm No Minwoo." I smiled at her to make her like me. "I already like her! Wow, I never thought i would say this, but I think it's love at first sight! I never had this feeling with Sun-Hi. It was never special." I thought. I saw her coming towards me with a piece of paper. It was her number.

(End of POV)