Chapter 6

A conflict with death

Chapter 6

7:00 am :

The rescue team got back to where Siwon's house , along with 3 kids , two boys and a girl , he helped them to get out from the Helicopter then walked inside welcomed by the Blond girl - with a shocked face- standing.

"Hey , did you have a good sleep? " Siwon walked with the three kids behind him with thire terrified eyes  , Hyoyeon in other hand didn't answer due to her shock.

He then leaned and whispered to her "I will explain everything later , these kids needs a mother for today , they saw the death closer to them , it was so dramatic, all you have to do is feed them and take a good care of them untile i'm back , can you? " He interduoce the kids as if there were one of his family "This is Ryuna , she's 7 , Kang , 4 years old and our little Min , 2 years old" Hyoyeon thoughts about the bad conditions of this whole villige ,  there were no choice , she gave him alittle nod then smiled.

He gave her a warm hug " I have to go now" then plant a soft kiss to her cheek, then walked back to the helicopter giggling like a fool.

- He got the feeling of the father who is leaving for work and farwell his wife and kids-

"We have to get inside it's freezing here ,lets go" The kids walked with her in silent and she didn't bother to talk much.

The little boy suddenly start to cry followed by the other two...Hyoyeon nervoisly patted the little boy then took the two other kids in a group hug..

" W-we will play together and have so much fun , but not until you guys stop crying , it's not good in winter , your nose and eyes both will be red and swollen " 

She continued " I will make you some food first , who want to help me" Suddenly the mood changed and the three got excited , raising there hands happily.

"That's better , we all goona make delicious food" They nods and she took the little Min hand's and the two other with the other hand

"What's your name?" The girl asked "Oh! i'm Hyoyeon , you're Ryuna right? " The girl noded " And you Kang" the boy noded " You little one is Min" She kissed the little boy who is smiling . "Aigoo~ you're so cute!"

After she feed them , they starting to play as if nothing happened.. All the tears turned to happy and hyper mood, then after another couples of hours she took them to bed , trying to act like a mother by telling them stories to sleep.

At the end of the day , she sit comfortly in the couch under her favorite portrait waiting for Siwon.Unfortunately her eyes fooled her and start to drift asleep. 

Hourse later Siwon cameback , carefully walking inside then the sleeping blond cought his eyes , he smiled alittle then walked to her without making noise... His hand make there way to her hair it gently , then to her cheek , he moved with his thumb to her atractive lips , a mixed emotion gets into him , reaility shock him that she not belong to him at this moment so he decided to stop " Hyoyeon " he called softly

She opened her eyes " You came"  while yawning she shift to a sitting position and he nods then sit next to her.

"I'm so sorry about today , i don't know how should i thank you for taking care of the kids" He looked at her with soft eyes.

She shook her head , then she asked with a frown and a hint of curiosity "What happened exactly?"

"A disaster , there house completely destroyed by the floods" he answered then a gasp skipped form Hyoyeon's mouth "what about thire family?"

"The only person who made it is there father but he is in the hospital , when we get permition for a visit i will take them to see him" A tear dropped to Hyoyeon's cheek ..He took her in his arms , then he looked at her eyes for a couple of sec , the same mixed emotion filled both of them , suddenly he moved her closer to him by her nap and kissed her.. It was a like a war but only him putting all his stringth , although it was alittle rough , she felt a crings in her stomach ... The kiss was wierd in this situation ... He talked while still his lips touching hers " Hyo! ... This seem strange ... b-but i'm glad you're here with me". he captured her lips once again , then she closed her eyes this time with a few more tears dripped , her heart was so familer with this moment , she knew that her heart still have that feeling towards him nothing changed from the past.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear my lovely readers

I love you all , thanks so much for your support , if you started to like it please , give upvote , i will be updating faster , hope to see your comments <3

Yours , Rona