Chapter 3

A conflict with death

 

Chapter 3

Silent fill the place, until Siwon speaks...

“So how is Paris, did you enjoy yourself there? “

She mumbled to herself “h-how did he know?”

“Are you working as a detective these days?”

He smiled “I swear that was the last thing I heard about you, actually it was first and last”

She nodded then simply answered” It was fantastic and I took so many pictures, I always wanted to visit Paris and have happy memories there”

She continued with a kind of disparate low tone “I remembered last time I saw you after that night, you were wearing your white uniform... you looked handsome with that uniform as always”

“Seriously” he said with a grin

“Seriously, we should change those wet clothes”

He nodded then stands up and took his shirt off teasing her. Although it’s not her first time see him shirtless, her cheeks turned reddish.

“I- I will make h-hot chocolate” she shattered 

“The kitchen is yours, I will make sure the water is warm and with your favorite shampoo” he smiled and went to shower.

 After 5 min he went out of the bath wearing a black and grey stripes pajama.

“The bath is ready” He said with a smile.

She nodded and made her way to the bath , she took a quick one then she remembered that she have those wet clothes only , but her eyes caught a familiar red silky robe hanged  on the bath door so without thinking she wears it and went out.

Siwon looked at her with districted face and then he flashed a smile...

“If you will stay with that robe, then don’t wander much, ok” he giggled

“I think im not look so tall, as you look when you wear it” She smiles back

When he hands to her the hot chocolate, she noticed a small scratch under his right eye.

“Do you still fight with your brother, or did you come to peace with him after all these years?”

He realized that her father didn’t tell her about the tragedy that happened to his family. He felt bad about that, but then he regains his calmness…

“Donghae doesn’t live here often” 

He didn’t have the courage to tell her the whole story , it make him feel bad when he remember the incident that ruled the honor of his family , maybe he will tell her but later.

“How come he didn’t live here often? Then, who take care of the farm?”

“Me... I live here now Hyoyeon , I take care of everything too”

“But why? You hate this life style, you never aimed to have it either…..”

“I also got married” Siwon confessed

A bitter taste filled , she wanted to scream her lungs out, how dare he telling her such a thing so easily? How he still remain calm after telling her this?

She wanted to throw him with the hot drink, how dare he do that to her?

She waited him so long, hoping he will return to her one day. As he has always promised her, If he will marry one day, he will choose non but her Kim Hyoyeon .

Certainly he didn’t ask her to wait him never, but he suggested the opposite to her, to find a good man that will loving and protect her. Those words make her heart broken and her dreams come to an end but that’s him, the man who chooses freedom than love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short update , i will try to update soon.

Thanks to all my readers ^ ^