I Lost my phone and Meeting Mr. Lollipop after long long years

Mr. Lollipop

" Hey Hyung, Whose phone is that??" Seungri asked, Jiyong when he saw a unfamiliar device that he was holding.

"Well, it isn't mine either, but the picture is quite familiar to me... I feel like I've seen this girl before..." he replied. They were in their van, and every body heard what he have said.. "Girl" was the word that came out of his mouth, they became curious if what was Jiyong looking at and since he was sitting at the passengers seat next to manager-hyung they all peaked a look on his shoulder..

"Stop it guys... I could clearly see you in the mirror.." Jiyong exclaimed.

"Then can we see the phone??" TOP asked.

"Here." he handed the phone to the other guys.

TOP got the phone and opened the backlight to see the smiling girl wearing shades and making a peace sign in the screen.

"Wah Yeppeuda!" Daesung couldn't stop himself from complimenting the girl in the picture.

"hyung, doesn't she look like your JiHae??" Taeyang said suddenly..

"Jihae??" all 3 of the other members said in unison.

"JiHae?" Jiyong said and looked back at Taeyang.

"Yea, JiHae. Don't you think she looks like Jihae? her smile reminded me of her." Then Jiyong snatched the phone of the members hands. 

She looked like her... He said and took out his wallet to look at the smiling Jihae that was at that time 12 years old. Her smile never changed until the day she  left for other country.

"I wonder if Aunt Yumi still cleans Jihae's house?" Jiyong thought out aloud.

"Aunt Yumi?? You mean the neighbor right next to Jihae's house??" Taeyang exclaimed.

"Yea, Manager-hyung! Do we have schedules for the next two weeks??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mari, Let's unpack our bags!" Jihae said.

"ah, okay!" Then she groaned. "Ji, can I barrow your phone for a bit? I'm Dead to Martin, I haven't told him yet that I've went with you here in Korea.." She said.

"Sure, it's on my cardigan." you said and went to your room, seeing the old pictures that was hanged at the walls, displayed at the cabinet and others..

"Ji, your cardigan's both pockets empty." Mari said holding your cardigan up and down.

"What?! it's impossible! I placed it there and I've never took it out of the pocket...."

-flashback-

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was busy cheking our bags, I'm terribly sorry." I said sincerely.

"Oh, I'm alright, I'm sorry too, I wasn't looking at where I'm going. Are you okay?" he asked.

"oh, yes I'm fine, Again I'm so sorry." then I looked in front and saw Mari already hailed a cab for the both of us. I quickly went to her and placed my luggages at the trunk and went in the cab.

_flashback end_

"No! It can't be! I lost my phone in the airport!" I said out loud.

"What?? then how could I contact Martin then?!"

"Wait there, I'll go talk to Aunt Yumi." then you went out iof your house and ringed the bell of the other house.,"Aunt Yumi, this is Jihae." I said.

"oh come in, Jihae." her voice said and after hearing the click and some other sound the door opened.

"Sorry to bother you Aunt Yumi, but could I barrow your phone for a bit? I lost my phone in the airport and I have to report it immediately!"

"oh ok." and she handed you the cordless phone.

 As you were waiting for the other line to be picked up, you see that the sun is already setting, and the doorbell rung. "I'll get it." Aunt Yumi said.

The other line picked the phone up. "Yes, this is the airlines' customer's service center, how may I help you?"

"I would want to report a missing phone that was dropped around somewhere in the lobby area near the exit gate of the airport." Jihae said,

"It's a great timing! I made some soup, please join me, I don't want to eat alone." She heard Aunt Yumi said. "You can eat here with your friends." she added.

"Ma'am we have asked the security guard at the post near that place but he had seen nothing." the other line said.

"Okay, Aunt Yumi! Oh, I thought you live by yourself? You have a visitor?" a guy's voice asked. and the voice  is awfully familiar..

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ma'am." You sighed.

"Thank you, anyway." and with that you hunged up. "Aunt Yumi, Thanks for making me use the phone..." 

"Oh!"

"Ah!" both of you looked at each other and said the words in unison.

"You know each other?" the other guy  who is wearing the color of emerald green hair color said.

"We bumped at each other at the airport a while ago.."  he said.

"Ah, so you've seen Jihae already?" Aunt Yumi said.

"Jihae??" all of them said at the same time and also turn their heads at the same moment at her side.

"I'm Jihae...." then she looked at the guy that was having the longest bangs that she had collided with at the airport. He moved and took out some thing inside his shirt and I saw that familiar necklace..

"Jihae, He's Jiyong..

 

 

 

 

 

...Your Mr. Lollipop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

My Birthday update!! 

7/15/2012

 

Comments.Subscribe.Bookmark. Is highly appreciated!

enjoy reading~