I've Bumped with someone...

Mr. Lollipop

As I was sitting at the business class of the plane back to my birth country Seoul South Korea. I was feeling a little bit of fidgety. And nervous. All are mixed emotions of everything, because I saw on one live performance of a boyband in  Korea, that this guy is wearing a gold flower locket necklace that was indeed very familiar with me.

I heaved a deep sigh and Mari looked at me.

"Stop worrying about some things Jihae.. Just knowing that your long lost best bud when you were still a kid had risen to  an idol that you can't just talk to.... I know you're nervous but hell Jihae, G Dragon?? seriously??"

"Hey, I didn't even know his name! I just call him Mr. Lollipop since he always gives me lollipops when we always meet in the playground near our house.." I said.

"Excuses excuses!" Mari exclaimed, " C'mon girl, Why didn't you even told me that you knew a hottie when you were a child?"

"I've got no idea that he would turn up like this! Seriously!"

"Fine whatever you say honey bunch.."

 

=Arrival at Korea=

"Umma said we could stay at the house that we used to live when we were kids" I informed Mari, she just nodded. 

We were heading out of the airport when some guy collided with me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was busy cheking our bags, I'm terribly sorry." I said sincerely.

"Oh, I'm alright, I'm sorry too, I wasn't looking at where I'm going. Are you okay?" he asked.

"oh, yes I'm fine, Again I'm so sorry." then I looked in front and saw Mari already hailed a cab for the both of us. I quickly went to her and placed my luggages at the trunk and went in the cab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouw, that collision hurts... When I looked at the floor I saw a rectangular shaped in color black something there. When I looked closely at it, It was a Cellphone! I grabbed it and opened the backlight.. It was that Miss' phone! the one that I had a collision! She must've dropped this from her cardigan's pocket...

"Jiyong hyung! hurry up! We're gonna be late at our flight!" Seungri said while walking back to me and dragging me to where the other members were...

"Arasso.." how would I give this to that miss back??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=At Jihae's house=

"Ahh.. At last I could take a rest after those hours of flight!" Mari commented.

"Aunt Yumi, thank you for taking care of our house for the past years.." I said and bowed at her.

"oh it's nothing Jihae. It's my hobby, and I don't do anything at our house so I always go at your house and clean it." the elderly said while smiling.

"uhm.. Aunt Yumi, is Mr. Lollipop still around?" I asked whispering to Aunt Yumi.

"Aye, do you still like him?" she asked smiling widely.

"well, it's been  a while since I've last came here, so it's natural to look for him.." I said and smiled shyly.

"Aigoo!! You two sure like each other. Even though you are in America for some years He always come here to check if you've came home already."

"Aunt Yumi, do you know how old is he now?"

"He's all over the internet, don't you know?" she asked while shaking her head to emphasize the sentence..

"I don't really know Mr. Lollipop's real name, Aunt Yumi..."

"He's Kwon Jiyong, the leader of BigBang! along with YoungBae who is now, commonly known as Taeyang." Aunt Yumi said.

No way! so this means.... he's really Mr. Lollipop???!?!?!?!