Chapter 3: Being awkward and introducing to the group

Mr. Lollipop

 

Chapter 3:Being awkward and introducing to the group

 

Jihae’s POV

I was taken aback with what I’ve heard …

“Mr. Lollipop is really him..” Aunt Yumi said out of the blue.

Fascination and surprise was written in the boys’ faces “So, it’s  been a long time now, Jihae, How are you doing?” Young Bae oppa said, breaking the silence.

I managed to make a small smile, “I’m doing good for the past twelve years, Young Bae oppa.” I said formally.

Then the doorbell rung and Aunt Yumi just opened the door. Another awkward silence.

“I didn’t know that you’ll still wear that necklace up until now.” I said staring at Kwon Jiyong who was also intently staring back at me.

“you gave this to me and I want you to know that your Mr. Lollipop can now be seen easily, because I don’t want to lose your precious time in looking for me.” He said.

“Mr. Lollipop?!” said a girl’s voice, and when she saw who it was… “Mari, what are you doing here?” I said frankly.

“G Dragon?!” Mari said when she saw him raised his hand.

“You mean..” she looked at me then looked at G Dragon, the other members, aunt Yumi… “He’s really Mr. Lollipop, right?” I nodded.

“You know how awkward the two of you are right now, do you?” Aunt Yumi said looking at the both of us.

“It’s been a long time after we last met, Twelve years had passed, Aunt Yumi. And I don’t expect that things are still the same like before.” Ji yong said and rubbed his nape and smiled shyly.

I cleared my throat, “Aunt Yumi, can we eat dinner here? I haven’t had any groceries for the mean time and I’ll just buy them maybe by next week and—“

“Yes, I know, Jihae.” Aunt Yumi cut me. “Until you haven’t found a job you’ll eat with me, right?” I nodded.

“Honey, you don’t have to fret about anything, relax..” and then she giggled. I blushed.

“You look cute when you blush, Ms. Baek.” The Emerald-haired guy said, the other guys turned to look at him.. ‘You just placed yourself in trouble mister’I thought in my mind… but why did I actually said those things anyways?

“Thank you for the compliment mister…?”I trailed not knowing his name.

“Jihae, in what world do you belong and you don’t know our names?” Young bae-oppa asked and chuckled.

“I came from the moon, don’t you remember?” I said and gave out a giggle. When I opened my eyes, I saw three bars of Hershey’s Chocolate, then I looked at the person who was holding them, I saw Ji yong holding onto it and smiling.

“I already gave Aunt Yumi one and if you were really here in case, I bought three more.” He explained.

“Yeah, and you didn’t even treat us in buying that chocolate.” Said that blonde white haired guy.

“Uhm, Young Bae-oppa and Jiyong oppa, could you please introduce us to your group mates? You know we’re really not fond of the music here you know…” I said and gave a small smile.

“Sure!” Young Bae oppa said enthusiastically, then he nudged Jiyong oppa by his elbow “You go and take the responsibility.” He said whispering, well practically it’s not because I heard him loud and clear. I laughed out loud.

“Since you knew the two of our members now, Me and Taeyang, I’d like you to meet the eldest in the group, T.O.P. hyung or Seunghyun hyung, His full name is –“

“CHOI Seunghyun, nice to meet you!” then the emerald colored hair named TOP or Seunghyun held out his hand out to me.

“Nice meeting you too, TOP oppa.” I said and accepted his hand shake with a smile.

“This one,” Jiyong said and pointed the guy with a blonde white hair. “Is Kang Daesung, he’s the second youngest among the five of us, knows how to keep the people around him well-entertained.”

“Annyeong Haseo! Kang Daesung imnidaaaa!” and when he said that in that pathetic tone, I bursted out laughing, along side with Mari.

“Nice meeting you Daesung oppa.” I said and smiled at him, his eye smile was so cute!

“And this,”Jiyong laid his arm on the guy with a black hair with a peculiar earring that looks like a nail that has both pointed tips. “Is Seungri/Victory/V.I., he is the youngest in the group and a big fat liar.” When he said that we [me and Mari] burst out laughing.

“Nice meeting you, Jihae-sshi and Mari-sshi.” And he gave a curtsy, “My full name is LEE Seunghyun always at your service.”

Aunt Yumi came back with us and held out her hand. “The dinner is ready, come and join me.” Then all of us, including their manager ate dinner happily.