Jiyong's Confession

I thought I loved him, I thought he loved me..

 

I was woken by something heavy circling my bare waist. The arm was icy cold and whoever the person was, theY smelled unfamiliar. Before I could panic, the person spoke,

“Jagiya, baby, my one true love, I'm sorry, so so sorry.” Jiyong said, then he fell asleep straight away.

I shifted my body around to face him. His breath stunk of alcohol and his clothes were rumpled. Instantly I felt sorry for him, I had rejected him, but what was he sorry for? I glance at the clock, 4:59am. He was really late, I wonder if he has slept since we parted, but that thought left almost as soon as it came into my head. He could not sleep without me. Or something of mine, like a pillow. It was always torture for us both when he left to another country. So obviously he had been awake the whole time, but he smelled really different, the opposite of what his shower gel, or even his body smelled like. He smelled very familiar, but I couldn’t place where I remember the scent from. Ah, why am I thinking so much into this? He was out drinking! Of course he would smell weird. Ah, thanks to that pabo I was wide awake. I lay there for a while, just lying in the warmth of his arms, thinking of what to do. I glanced at him again. I pulled the duvet away from his body and began taking his shirt off. No way was he sleeping in that dirty mess. As I was buttoning it down, I realised it wasn’t his shirt, and again, I recognised the shirt from somewhere.

Weird.

I pulled off his shirt and he rolled over onto his stomach, exposing his back. I did a double take, on each shoulder blade were scratches that were obviously from someone’s fingernails. I peered closely and noticed they were deep, and bleeding. Aish, this guy! He obviously went to a wild club to cool off, but I had this feeling that what I was telling myself wasn’t true. I quickly shook it off and ran to get some medicine.

He rolled over onto his back again just as I finished cleaning his last scratch. Time to take off his pants, hehe. I roamed my hands over his toned stomach to undo his belt, to find that he wasn’t wearing one. What? I could of sworn he had one on when we left this morning, after all, I dressed him! That’s odd. I frowned to myself and decided to continue with my little adventure anyway. My hands went down to his flies, and I realised the zipper had been completely ripped off. I just sat there and stared at it, as if it would materialise in front of my eyes. In the end I decided to just grab the legs of the pants and pull, which exposed his underwear. Thank god it was the same underwear that I picked out for him this morning, green, with fat little froggies all over. I giggled to myself and realised I was tired again. It was 5:17am. Jeez, this man was killing me. I decided to ring SunMi tomorrow, my best friend, and ask her if she knew about Ji. With this happy thought I fell into a deep, blissful sleep in Jiyongs arms, his confession before long forgotten.

 

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Hey guys! i hope this isnt too confusing for you, well i dont think it is, but if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask me! :D

Thank you for your comment, TheIceQueen <3

Also, my subs, I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!!

omg, thank god you didnt see the happy dance i just did :D

immainspirit

LinaFromAnotherWorld

TheIceQueen

bunnypen

BBPrincess21491

EXO-tic0701

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DIDNT DISAPPOINT