Later That Night

I thought I loved him, I thought he loved me..

 

Those dreaded words kept replaying in my head,

 “Park Gae In, will you marry me?”

What was worse, was my reply though,

“No.”                

I never meant to be so short and snappy with him, I do that when I panic. I bet you're wondering why I turned down the handsome, lovable Kwon Jiyong, huh?

In case you didn’t know, I am 19. I guess I could’ve said yes and lived a long, happy life with him, and it’s not that I can’t deal with the hate that the fangirls will give.. it’s just, I don’t think he’s The One.

Crazy, right? It’s not like I'm going to find another guy out there who will love me even when I'm being a complete idiot, which is how I act around him. I shook my head trying to wash away all these thoughts. Tears started to form in my eyes. I squeezed them shut and washed the shampoo from my hair.

Once I was out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body, and padded barefoot around the sleek apartment.

Alone.. All Alone

Those words played in my head over and over as I sat on the sofa and curled up.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

“No.” As soon as I answered his question, I felt regret building up inside my body. Tears welled in Jiyong’s eyes, but he wiped them away quickly, he has never let me see him cry. He stood up straight,

“Right. Well, that blows.” His eyes darted around the pretty room. He walked away into the kitchen and handed the staff something, probably money for our food.

Once he paid he stiffly walked to me and grabbed my arm roughly.

“Come on, let’s get home.” He said sharply. Oh no, he was mad with me, it was truly horrible when he was angry. He gets annoyed a lot, and when he’s annoyed he just shouts, but when he is really mad, that’s where the silent treatment comes in. Truthfully, I was scared. Of what he’d do to me, or what he was thinking.

Once we were outside, he called a cab and guided me inside. He closed the door on me and muttered something to the driver, before walking away, hands in his pockets.

“Ji-” I shouted clawing at the locked door. I saw his head twitch, but he didn’t look back.

Before I could break the door down and run to him, the cab driver sped off.

I sat in the back with my arms folded, wishing I could turn back time.

Before long, we arrived at my apartment.

“Ajhussi, I cannot pay you, I have no money on me, if you wait here for a second, I can go in and grab you-”

“Aniyo, gwenchana, its on me.” He smiled before speeding away.

~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

Before long, I decided it was time to sleep, I wandered to our bedroom and fell onto the bed, still in my towel. It won’t be long before he comes back, he cannot sleep without me. I reassured myself with this sentence, repeating it like a prayer. It wasn’t long until I fell into a deep sleep hugging Jiyong’s pillow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for this FAILTASTIC chapter, i just needed to add this so i can get to the good bit. ALSO, B.A.P is coming soon, i promise :D please comment or subscribe, and if you dont, i dont mind yes i do

I love you all, 

happy reading

<3