Jiyong's Free Day (Fixed Chapter)

I thought I loved him, I thought he loved me..

 

“Gae In, you ever thought about getting married someday?”Jiyong asked, as we were cuddling on the sofa watching TV.

“Ji, what sort of a question is that? Of course I have you pabo! In case you haven’t noticed, I AM I girl!” I replied giggling at his shocked expression. My laughter died down as I realised he was being serious. “Ji, why are you asking?” I raised my eyebrows in question.

“Oh, you know, just curious..” he muttered.

I just figured he was being his weird self, so continued to watch the show. My attention was again interrupted when I felt something drop on my shoulder. I flinched and turned to see what it was, I relaxed when I saw it was Ji’s head. Giggling to myself I pushed his head off me, since when was it so heavy? I stood up and put the blanket over him and switched off the TV. No way was I going to carry him to the bed if his head was that heavy. No chance. So I kissed his forehead and left to bed. Just as I sat down I glanced at the time, 12:03am. That was the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.

I woke with a start when I felt something fall in the bed next to me. I turned around with a start and saw it was Jiyong, I should have known, he is literally unable to sleep on his own. I smiled to myself and turned around once more looking at the clock, 12:15, I felt Ji’s arm over my waist and I fell asleep a happy woman.

 

 

I woke early the next morning, Jiyong finally had a free day and I wanted it to be perfect for him. I peeled his arm off me and creeped out of bed, pulling on a dressing gown as I walked to the kitchen. I cooked him a small breakfast and made him a cup of tea. I put it all on a tray and tiptoed into the room. He was still asleep, which was perfect for my plan. I put the tray on the bedside table and jumped onto the bed, waking him with a start. He sat straight up with a panicked expression, but when he saw it was me he calmed a little before a mischievous look came across his perfect face.  He pinned my down and began tickling my stomach, I was kicking at screaming like a baby so he let go. I hate being tickled.

“Gae In, I'm sorry!” he shouted.

I grabbed my chance and began wrestling with him. I ended up straddling his waist with our foreheads touching, I bent down and kissed his lips softly.

“Jiyong, eat your breakfast.” I handed the tray to him and gave him an aegyo pose. He giggled, god I loved that giggle, and drank his tea. He handed me his cup with about a quarter left and I finished it for him, like we usually do. As he was eating, I ran to get dressed.

Once he was finished eating I handed him his clothes and a disguise and ushered him into the bathroom to get changed.

 

As he was changing my cell phone rang. I glanced at the caller I.D and saw it was Yongguk.

“Hey there” he said happily.

“Hey Bang, what’s up?” I answered.

“Oh, Gae In, I was just wondering if you wanted to come out tonight?”

“AH, not today Bang, it’s Ji’s free day, so I’m gonna spend today with him, are you free tomorrow night?” I asked.

“Uhm,” I heard him rustling around, “Yep, I sure am, want me to call you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, talk to you then, byebye!” I hung up.

“Who was that?” I heard Jiyong say from the doorway.

“Oh just Yongguk.” I smiled. At the mention of Bang’s name I saw something flicker in Ji’s eyes. Something dark, but before I could think, it was gone.

“So where are we going?” he asked.

“It’s a surprise, fat head.” I replied.

“Fat head?! Whaaaat?!”

“You should weigh that, maybe you got something wrong with you.” I said.

We continued bickering as we walked outside, ready for the day.

 

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

Oh how embarrassing*facpalm* this chapter was all weird because it uploaded wrong, sorry, i fixed it, sorry for the confusion!