Will you be my Girlfriend?

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM ~

 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

I cant help it. i really like her. But she didn't say any word. What if she doesn't like me? she nodded and smiled at me. what does she mean ? She just smiled. and then she told me that she's already going home. "im going home.." Already? going home already? I still want to talk to her.

*END OF POV*

The classes had started again. You're excited to Attend your class because of your seatmate. while you're on your way to school, You recieved a text from himchan "Hey, I'm not going to school. We have practice. see you later at the ice cream shop." 

*YOUR POV*

Uh, im so disappointed. but i cant do anything. i'm not his girlfriend. "Okay. See you later." Thats what i replied to him. 

*END OF POV*

The classes already ended. You went to that ice cream shop. He's still not there.so you waited and waited. But he's still not there. its already 8pm and the ice cream shop is closing, so you ended up Going home. you were so upset. while you're walking someone grabbed your hand "Hey! im sorry!" when you turned around, it was himchan. "Oh thats okay. Leave me alone." then you continue walking. he grabbed your hand again. "Are you mad?" he asked. you'rer about to cry, but you controlled it. you ran away. and you left him. 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

It has been 4 hours already. we're still not having a break. I planning to go to the ice cream shop with Sae yoon during our break time. "Can i have a break?" i told the choreographer "Not until you get this part." Thats what he said. we practiced until 7pm. when i went to the ice cream shop i noticed that she's not there. I looked for her everywhere. then i saw her walking alone, So i grabbed her hand and tell her that i'm sorry. and then she said "Oh thats okay. Leave me alone" i grabbed her hand again and asked her if she's mad. she just ran away. i dont know what to do. 

*YOUR POV*

He keeps on texting me.. "I'm so sorry. please go outside lets talk." . "i'll go outside. but you have to do everything i say." i replied. "Okay everything. I'll do everything" So i went outside. i saw him sitting infront my door. "Hey, im sorry.  we practiced until 7pm.. so-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. "thats okay. thats okay." i told him. "so what do you want me to do?" he asked. "Close you eyes" I told him. he quickly closed his eyes. Then.. I kissed him. "by the way, i like you too." i whispered to his ears.He just hugged me. "Will you be my Girlfriend?" He asked me "Okay" i told him.. "really?" he asked me again. "Yes, you erted alien!" "Lets go to the ice cream shop tomorrow? I promise i'll be there early!" he told me..

 

The next day. I went to the ice cream shop. i saw himchan holding two chocolate ice creams.