ALIEN~

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM ~

Its already 10pm But you're still sleeping there. Himchan went outside to lift you up. He let you sleep at his bedroom. He decided to sleep in the living room..it was 2am, and you suddenly woke up.

*YOUR POV*

Where in the world am I !? I walked around the bedroom. where am I ? i keep on asking myself. I went out of the bedroom. Darnnn im so hungry. I went to the living room. Its so dark in the living room. And then I felt like something's moving. I got scared. "WHO ARE YOU CREEPY THING!?" I shouted. "I'm an alien." the creepy thing replied. I was so scared. i ran to the bedroom i covered my face with blanket. then someone speaks"Hey its just me. Haha!" Heey, I know that voice! Its himchan! "YAH! why am i here!?" I yelled at him. He just laughed. his laugh was cute. 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

Uhh. she wakes up veeeerry early. I walked towards her i was about to ask her if she's hungry. But she shouted "WHO ARE YOU CREEPY THING!?" I told her i'm an alien. I didn't know that She's afraid of aliens. She ran into my bedroom, she even covered her face with my blanket. I told her that it was just me. She yelled at me asking why is she here. I cant help it.She's funny when She's really mad.,I mean she's Cute when she's mad.

*END OF HIMCHAN'S POV*

Its 7am in the morning. Your mother texted you that she already opened the door for you. You went home already. but himchan's still sleeping. "Thank you alien" You Whispered to his ear, and went home. But himchan is not sleeping. he just closed his eyes. " alien huh?" he got up and Got ready for school. While you're on your way to school you saw himchan. "Hey Alien! Thankyou for what you did yesterday" you told him. " alien huh?" He replied and walked fast. 

*YOUR POV*

What? alien? He heard what i said ? Naah, thats okay. he's nothing. atleast i said thankyou. I arrived at my class. he's sleeping again. I dont want to wake him up until the teacher arrives. He's like an angel when he's sleeping. He's really cute. When the teacher arrived, I woke him up. "One of the students in this class will be absent for 1 week.Because they'll be having a practice for their debut" The teacher said. I already know who it is. It was himchan. He's one of the rookie group 'B.A.P'. I was a bit sad. but in the same time i am happy. 

*END OF YOUR POV*

the next day.. You felt sad. You're alone. you're not good at making friends. So you went to that empty room again and sat on the floor. Like what you did last time,you closed your eyes. when you opened your eyes.you saw daehyun. "What the heck are you doing here!?" You asked him. "Im hiding, i dont want to practice." He replied. "why?" you asked him again. "Uhh, i just dont want to.. Yah, you know himchan right?" He asked about himchan out of the blue. "Yes. Why?" I answered quickly. "Nothing, i just want to know" He replied quickly too. "Why are you hinding here at school instead of hinding somewhere else?" you asked him once again. He didn't answer. He left his handkerchief and leaves you in the empty room and ran away. "whats up with him?" you asked yourself.

*AFTER 1 WEEK*

Himchan is attending the classes already. many fangirls are asking for his autograph. "you want my autograph too?" he told you. "I dont need your darn alien autograph" you replied. He giggled. And you just smiled.

*YOUR POV*

Finally! They're attending classes again! But i coudn't talk to him. There are so many fangirls around him asking for his autograph. "You want my autograph too?" He asked me. I dont need his autograph. I just want him to talk to me. 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

Argh, there are so many girls around me, asking for my autograph. I went to Sae yoon and asked her if she wants my autograph too. "I dont need your darn alien autograph" thats what she said. I just laughed. She's really cute. I Just want to talk to..talk to her. 

*END OF HIMCHAN'S POV*

after listening to the boring lectures of their math teacher, Finally the bell rang. Its the end of the class! Sae Yoon didn't noticed that himchan is following her. She went to the ice cream shop and bought her favorite chocolate ice cream. When she outside the shop, She saw himchan. "Yah! Why are you following me?" She asked. "Uh- I-Im not following you! Feeler!" He answered quickly and ran away. "H-hey! wait! I just wanna--Ow man! he's gone." You went home already. And you cant controll your feelings. you keep on smiling like a Crazy woman. Suddenly, Someone knocked. When you opened the door its Daehyun! "whats wrong? why are you here?" You asked him. "I left my handkerchief." You remembered that you Put them on your Bag. "Wait here" you told him, he just nodded. You returned His handkerchied, then he left without saying any words. "Weird." Your phone rang, Someones calling. Its just random number. You answered it.. "Who's this?" "Hey there Feeler! I just want to tell you that i'm not following you earlier! thats all! Bye" You got mad and called him back, He answered immediately "Hey you erted alien! I'm not a Feeler! And i just want talk to you awhile ago but you ran! " and then you turned off your phone.

*YOUR POV*

What did i said? I wanna talk to him? I looked at the mirror. "Wait, My face is all red!? Why !?"