KEYS~

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM ~

It’s your first day In your new school.. you didn't notice that You left your keys inside your house. its because you're so excited..

*YOUR POV*

I didn't know My school yet. I didn't know where the Girls bathroom is, I didn't know where The locker room is. Even my classroom.Then I saw an empty room. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Luckily the windows are open. When I got inside I noticed that the room was really empty. no chairs, no tables. so I sat on the floor. Then I started talking to Myself "Ugh. This school is so big" And then I closed my eyes. a few minutes later, "Hey, are you okay?" someone asked me. I got shocked when you saw Himchan wearing a creepy mask. I Punched him in the face and ran away. "HEEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" he yelled. "Leave me alone you ert!!" I replied. while I'm running away from him, I saw A teacher. the teacher asked Me "Are you Ms.Lee?, you're new here right?" . And I Just nodded. "Im mr. Park your science teacher. You're from class B right?" I just nodded and said " Thanks mr.Park" When I arrived at My class The teacher told Me to introduce Myself. "I'm Lee Sae yoon. Nice to meet you please be nice to me" then the teacher told me to sit beside That Boy. i cant see his face because he's sleeping. when i sat beside him He looked at me. "YOU AGAIN!?" himchan said. "You ert!! why are you here!?" I told him.. But honestly I think He's cute.

 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

i'm new to this school.And there's alot of fangirls here.I have to find a place to hide from them.then I saw that empty room. The doors are locked. Luckily the windows are open. when i got inside i saw a girl i think she's sleeping. i forgot to remove my mask, i just asked her "Hey are you okay?" She just punched me and Ran away! She even called me a ert!? i didn't do anything wrong!. I just went to my class and sleep. I heard the teacher saying that theres a new student. I dont even care. But when the teacher said that she'll be sitting next to me.. I still dont care. But when i saw her face "YOU AGAIN! Thats all i said "You ert!!Why are you here!?" He called me a ert again !? What in the world did i do to this Girl!? She's so annoying. But she's pretty. But still annoyong!

*END OF HIMCHAN'S POV*

Your classes already ended. You suddenly felt that you want to eat some ice cream. So you look for an ice cream shop. You saw an ice cream shop near your school. you bought your favorite chocolate ice cream. Himchan and yongguk was going to the ice cream shop too. You didn't notice them you're going out of the shop suddenly you bumped Himchan. Your ice cream was spilled on his Uniform. "YAH! what the hell do you think you're doing!?" He yelled at You. "I-Im sorry! I didn't mean to do th- Wait, you're himchan!? my seatmate !?" You asked him. "So what!? You Punched me, You called me a ert, And now.. whats your problem?!" He yelled at you again. "Hey man. she already said sorry." Yongguk told him. "Okay. Bye yongguk I'm going home. to change my clothes. wait for me here." you went out side of the shop. You saw Him walking Behind you. "Yah! Why are you following me!?" You told him. "Duh. my house is right there.*Points the house beside your house* " 
*your POV *

*WHAT !? he lives there !? Oh no this Cant be !* I'm about to open the door. BUT i forgot my keys! The keys are inside! "DARN IT." i shouted. He looked at me. "Whats your problem again?" he said. "Uhh. My keys..." I replied with a sigh. He laughed at me. "Where are you going to sleep?" he asked me. Huh!? Why did he asked me that ? "I'm going to text my mom to bring my duplicate keys!" Thats what i said. And yes. i texted my mom. My Mom replied immediately: "I'm busy. I'll bring you the keys tomorrow". "Uh. my mom will bring My keys later!"... He just nodded and said "Okay."

*END OF YOUR POV*

So Himchan went back to the Ice cream shop. "Hey Himchan, Do you like her?" Yongguk asked him. "What!? No! Never!" Thats what he replied. "Really? Do you think she's pretty?" Yongguk asked again. "Uhh. Yea? Wait No! She's not! why are we talking about that girl anyway?"  Himchan asked yongguk. "Nothing." Yongguk replied. after eating ice cream Himchan went home. He keeps on looking at you. He's actually watching you.

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

Its getting late. her mother is still not here ? she's really going to sleep there? SRSLY !? So i went outside and talked to her "Hey. Are you seriously going to sleep here? aren't you hungry?" i asked her with a soft voice. "I think so. Im not hungry" She said. She's sad. I can see it. "You can sleep at my house, BUT NOT BESIDE ME" i told her. She just looked at me and She said "No." Why? i just want to help her.

*YOUR POV*

He told me that i can sleep at his house. Yes i am hungry. but all i said is no. I punched him, I called him a ert I spilled my ice cream on his uniform. And now He wants to help me? 

*END OF YOUR POV*