ICE CREAM~

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM ~

its Weekend. no classes. But you decided to stay in your house the whole weekend. You dont want to face him after what you said yesterday. Its not because you're mad, its because you're embarassed. Remember what you said? 'i just want to talk to you' ? isn't it emabarassing to say those words to the guy who you used to call 'ert' ?

*YOUR POV*

"Darn it. I cant go outside. I cant even go out in this bedroom. He might be there. Oh gooosh!! what am i saying!. he's an alien.. he's not a human! " I'm talking to my self again. Then suddenly someone knocked at the door. I dont want to open it. it might be him. After a few minutes.. it's still knocking at the door. so i opened the door and shouted at Her face with my eyes closed. "I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU OKAY?!" When i opened my eyes, its my mom! "Well, You dont want to talk to me? I wont give you your allowance!" and she get on her car and left me. I went outside to chase her but she's gone. Good thing i still have enough money for the whole week.. "Hey! you want to go to the ice cream shop today?" someone asked me. When i turn around it was.. H-Himchan!? "N-no! i dont want to!" Thats what i said. "I thought you want to talk to me?" He asked me.  "No, I dont!" Then he didn't replied. he just gave me a weak smile and go home. What have I done!? Its my chance. But..But that chance is gone.

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

"I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU OKAY!?" i heard that noise from outside. so went outside and saw Sae yoon and her Mom. And then her mom left her alone. She went outside. "Do you wanna go to the ice cream shop today?" i asked her. "N-no! i dont want to!" Thats what she said. Oh man, I just want to tell her that i want to talk to her too. So i asked her again "I thought you wanna talk to me?" But she said "No! I dont want to!" Thats what she said. I was so sad during that time. so i just gave her a weak smile and i went back to my house. 

*END OF HIMCHAN'S POV*

Himchan went to the ice cream shop alone. although you want to go with him. You already told him that you dont want to. after a few minutes, you got bored. you decided to go to the ice cream shop. "for sure himchan's not there. Maybe, he went home already." you told yourself. when you arrived at the ice cream shop. You saw Him! he's still there, eating ice cream! you went near him and asked "Why are you still here?" he smiled at you an said "I knew you'd come" You blushed and said "I-I'm sorry for what i said awhile ago! I really want to talk to you." he smiled again. Then he noticed that You always eat chocolate ice cream.  he asked you "You like chocolate ice cream?" You nodded and conitinue eating the ice cream. "I like that too." He said. You nodded again and continue eating ice cream. "I like you too." You stopped eating your ice cream. And he kissed your forehead. "You're sweeter than those chocolate ice cream." He said. 

*YOUR POV*

He kissed my forehead.this three words "I like you" keeps on repeating on my mind. He likes me!? Should i tell him that i like him too? 

*HIMCHAN'S POV*

I cant help it. i really like her. But she didn't say any word. What if she doesn't like me?