Help

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Ji…Eun..?”,Sehun managed to croak.She didn’t move.”It can’t be her”,Baekhyun started to shake his head,trying his best to deny the fact.

Surin felt extremely delighted,seeing the dull and solemn expression of the 11 aliens.He knew it was the right thing to have this human girl with her.Surin bent down and lightly touched Ji Eun’s hair,before grabbing it roughly to tilt her head up.

D.O unconsciously let out a gasp when he noticed how horrible Ji Eun looked.The cute,smiley face was now replaced with bloody,pale face.D.O felt his heart being squeezed tightly.*I didn’t realize how much she meant to me until I saw her like this.How come you are so stupid,Do Kyungsoo?*.

Chanyeol growled defensively and shouted in rage.He swore to himself he would killed this demon and tore him into pieces before throwing him into the fire hell he would create.His hands bawled into a tight fist and he lunged towards Surin before any second thoughts.

“Prepare to die!!!!”,he raged and send a flying fireball towards Surin’s direction.Just right before it reached him,an invisible wall blocked the fireball.Surin smirked and trailed his fingers in Ji Eun’s hair.”Do you think I am very easy to be defeated?”,he laughed.

Kris stayed calm in his position even though his heart was burning in anger after seeing how Ji Eun looked.”Take your hands off Ji Eun!!!!!”,Lay screamed.It was the first time Lay raised his voice at anyone.And for the first time,he thought of himself as useless as his power could definitely never hurt Surin.*Ji Eun,I am sorry*.

“Ji Eun?Ohh,this human girl?”,Surin mocked and the back of her ear.”You know..her blood smelled reallll good”.Tao immediately flinched at his words.He whirled his hands around,hoping to stop the time so that he could saved Ji Eun.

Surin seemed to froze for a while,but it only took a matter of seconds before he could move.As Tao had expected,his power doesn’t work on him.*What can I do..?*.

*Guys,we need to attack him all together.We can’t go one on one with him.Lay and Tao,if you see any opportunity to take Ji Eun away when we fight him,please do so.I know anyone of us here didn’t want to see her…die*,Kris send the telepathy message to all of them.

The aliens who received the message nodded at him.The 11 aliens breathed in a big amount of air before charging towards Surin together.Surin smirked before whirling his hands in the air to create a big wall force infront of him.A dark purplish force appeared and started to overwhelm the surrounding around Ji Eun and Surin.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”,the angry voices of the 11 aliens echoed in the forest as thunder roared loudly once again in the sky.Luhan used his power and threw big branches towards Surin while Chen send lightning balls.

D.O raised his hands in the air and the ground began to shook due to his strength.Chanyeol threw fireballs,accurately aiming at Surin each time.But of course,none of the aliens power affected him at all.The purplish force demolished anything that tried to went through it and it seemed that Surin was just standing there,relaxed.

 Despite that,the aliens continued to attack him.Kris tried to find a way to enter the forcefill as he circled the air around Ji Eun and Surin.He forced himself to enter it but only ended up being bounced back hardly.

“What should we do now?”,,Xiumin panted and threw another ice ball that being melted down instantly by the force.”Our power can’t even go through the force.How are we suppose to defeat him?”,Chen sighed dejectedly.

“Let’s try to enter the force.All 11 of us together”,Kai suggested.The others nooded.The 11 of them forced their bodies into the force,only to have the exact effect like Kris.But,they kept trying.Each time their body came contact with it,their skin burned and the aliens growled in pain.

After the umpteenth times of trying,the 11 of them eventually grew tired and their energy drained.”Guys,come on.We can’t give up..”,Chanyeol coughed and clutched onto his painful chest.

“Ji Eun…..”,Sehun called and looked at the unconscious Ji Eun.”You guys will never defeat me.So give up and give me your planet!”,Surin hissed and then,laughed.

The aliens looked at each other,their eyes were sad and filled with disappointment.They can’t even save Ji Eun,moreover..their planet.Should they give up?Should they..just closed their eyes and accept their fate?

“You guys giving up already?”,a familiar voice hollered.Or should I say..voices?The aliens looked at the direction of the voices and their eyes brightened with hope.Standing not far away from them,stood the aliens from Exo planet along side with Suho who was leading them.

 

-END-

Lol,what did i just type?