Bonus [TRAILER]

Mr. Choi's Bar

Okay guys, I know the end of my last chapter doesn't really look like an end. So I wrote a new chapter, a kind of bonus for you guys and then it will really be the end.

This chapter is just a trailer to make you wait a little bit. I think I'll add the end tomorrow... So wait for it!

 

~

 

 

 

 

The ceremony was finished and honestly it was really touching. Seven oppa was stressed but he also looked delighted. And the bride was really beautiful. So now we were trying to exit the after party Seven oppa had organized.

"Everyone is looking at me, I knew that this dress wasn’t fitting me… I seriously look fat in it! Look this erted ajusshi there he can’t took off his eyes of me!" I pouted pointing at a man at the bar. It was really creepy!

Jiyong stopped us walking and sighed "First, this “erted ajusshi” is my uncle.

 

 

~

But then the bride suddenly called all the women over to her.

“What’s again?” I whispered irritated. I thought the celebrations were over!

I saw Dara unni and Minji rejoining the other girls and waving to me to follow them. Gosh, I just wanted to sleep! So I made myself discreet lowering my head and trying to leave but Jiyong didn’t move.

“Why are you not following them, you’re a woman too aren’t you?” Jiyong said amused by my sudden shyness. I lightly hit his shoulder because he was laughing at me.

I sighed and with a little nudge from Jiyong I joined the gaggle of women standing behind the bride. Then I realized what it was… The bouquet toss.

 

 

~

 

“Bom unni? It’s Bom unni!” I suddenly heard Dara unni exclaiming. I hesitantly pulled away from Jiyong’s embrace and looked around. I saw Dara unni hugging a girl in a short white dress. She had red hair and… Wait, red hair?

 

~

 

“I’m glad you’re here noona because… I would like to say something important.” He added more seriously.

Wait… He wasn’t going to propose to me now? He told me he wanted to choose the right time to do it, so was it the right time for him now? Aigoo, he was really fast!

 

That's all for today! See you~~~~