I Belong To You

Mr. Choi's Bar

“Bom noona’s plan was to leave Seoul and never return, I knew it.”  I felt my heart break when Seungri said this. I knew it, she lied.

“I also knew that she did that to protect you. Even if she still loved you.”

“Why did she leave?” I asked impatiently

“It’s a long story…”

 

 

"Hyung, I know you must be confused and hurt but please… Talk to her.” Seungri said as they were now outside, heading to the beach.

Seungri pated his hyung’s back friendly and walked away, "Wait, is she really here?” Seunghyun asked surprised. But Seungri just smiled and turned away.

 

Seunghyun walked along the beach, trying to find her. This beach was deserted, all except for him and…

“Tabi?”

 

 

He heard a familiar voice, actually the voice that he hadn't heard in a very long time. The voice he had terribly missed. Taking a deep breath he looked up to where the voice was and his breath caught in this throat. It was her. Her looks could always stop any man in his tracks. Her short white dress accentuated every curve of her body, revealing smooth and white skin. She was walking the shoreline of the beach with her high heeled shoes in her hand, her long red hair blew in her face, brushing against her neck and throat.

Seunghyun stared at her. He had wished to see her again but now that he was finally in front of her he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know if he had to be angry or not. And moreover he didn’t know what Bom was feeling now.

 

He stopped several paces away from her and waited for her to speak. She was the one who had sought him out, so she was going to be the one who would start this conversation. But still Bom did not speak. When he could take it no more, he said in a rough voice,

“What do you want? You know I’m going to miss my cousin’s wedding because of you” Seunghyun cut the silence.

Hurt spread rapidly across Bom's face as silence settled upon them. A pause.

 

 

Bom didn't know why she was still here. It was blindingly clear that Seunghyun could barely tolerate her. She knew he was angry, it was inevitable. His heart was already cut and bleeding. He couldn't stand being with her. Tears began to well up in her eyes. What had she done to him? He used to be so nice and kind with her but now he was cold and emotionless, she couldn’t recognize him. Why didn't she just come out and say her secret before it was too late, instead of leaving him suspended in anguish. She regretted it clearly.

“I-I need to talk to you…” she stammered lowering her head visibly ashamed

"You know, you don't have to do this," Seunghyun said bitterly.

"Do what?" Her expression showed her lack of understanding which only frustrated Seunghyun more.

"You don't have to talk about it. You don't have to set things straight. I'm out of your life now, I know it’s over. You don't have to pretend you care anymore."

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course I care, Tabi. I care for you. I never left because I stopped loving you!" Bom emphasized each word as her eyes blazed with passion as if willing him to believe her.

She reached for him, but Seunghyun pulled away, almost unconsciously, and Bom stopped. He shook his head,

“Did you like it? Playing with my feelings?” he whispered irritated

“Of course no! I know it’s hard to understand but I left because I love you! Do you think it didn’t hurt me leaving without a word? I wanted to protect you, I'm sorry." They were the only words she could offer although they would never make right what she did to him.

“Seungri told me everything… How he found you in Tokyo. How he helped you to find the truth. How he convince you to come back. Actually it relieved me knowing you were still loving me. I was also relieved we weren’t siblings too. But it also showed me you’re not trusting me! You could have told me your troubles! I could ask my father about this story!”  His expression was so defeated that Bom felt tears pricking at her own eyes.

“I trusted you Seunghyun, really. The fact was that I can’t trust myself!” she sighed looking at the waves, “I’ve always wanted to come back on Jeju Island. I hoped we could spend some days together here. I always loved this place. But a lot of unexpected thinks happened.”

“Do you know that my world fell the day you left me?” Seunghyun broke off with a frustrated sigh. Bom can see his jaw working as he fought for words. "Nobody ever said it would be this Goddamn hard!" Seunghyun said, "It hurt so much but at the same time I can’t be angry at you neither. I know I need you back even knowing what you did to us!" his voice dropped, and Bom had to lean in to catch his words. “Should I forgive you… Or not?”

Carefully, she approached Seunghyun and took his face in her hands. Her thumbs brushed over his cheekbones and Seunghyun blinked at her as she felt tears falling on her cheeks.

"I panicked and I regret it." she said softly, "I would understand if you wouldn’t want me back in your life, I’m not a trustful person.” She lowered her head, “I don’t deserve your forgiveness.”

“Sure you don’t deserve it!” Seunghyun stated bitterly but he suddenly softened as he lifted up Bom’s chin with his fingers making her look at him, “But I want to take the risk to stay with you because I belong to you. And I love you. It means I have to love your weakness, you sins too.” He brushed her cheek his fingers, “We should just start over and trust each other for now. You promised me we would marry each other after all!” he winked at her

Bom rolled her eyes, but she couldn’t help smiling. She thought she was going to lose him because she was a horrible person but actually Seunghyun was still the nice boy she used to love. Seunghyun finally smiled back at her and he simply leaned in and kissed her. He tried to put everything into that kiss, all the words he hadn't said, all the love he felt for this woman. Bom let her hands slide to his back, pressing him further as she started to kiss him back passionately. They sway together slowly, both of them lost in the sensations and oblivious of the waves coming in. But they didn’t care. Seunghyun wanted to show her he cared for her. He wanted to show her that she could trust him and share her troubles with him so that they wouldn’t be apart again.

In that moment, Bom didn't care about the world that happened after this kiss, in that moment all she cared was that she was sharing these precious seconds with Seunghyun, his soft lips pressed against hers, his hand cupping her cheek. Like this kiss set all the terrible events that had happened before. She was finally where she belonged. In Seunghyun’s arms.

 

      

“I will remember the kisses

our lips raw with love 
and how you gave me 
everything you had 
and how I 
offered you what was left of 
me, 
and I will remember your small room 
the feel of you 
the light in the window 
your records 
your books 
our morning coffee 
our noons our nights 
our bodies spilled together 
sleeping 
the tiny flowing currents 
immediate and forever 
your leg my leg 
your arm my arm 
your smile and the warmth 
of you 
who made me laugh 
again.” 
― 
Charles Bukowski  

 

Hi Guys! Everything seems to be alright now for our favorite couples, they have fame and love. But unfortunatly this chapter may be the last, my story is finished!

I would like to thank you all for your support, your comments, your crazy theories and your love for this fanfic! I'll keep working on my other fanfic ► ► This is War and maybe one day I will make a sequel of this fanfic!

See you!