CHAPTER 26: HOSPITAL

SUMMER BREEZE 2 - Love Was Made for Us

 

While Yoona is being transferred to her room a nurse came to Siwon who’s sitting next to Yuri in the hospital corridor.

NURSE:                 Mr. Choi?

SIWON:                                (look at her) deh?

NURSE:                 please come with me for a while, we need to treat your wounds and bruises.

SIWON:                                (look at the nurse and Yuri) ahmmm..

YURI:                     go on now, I’ll be fine here you need to get those treated and beside Jaejoong and the others will be here any minute now..go (pushes SIwon)..

SIWON:                                Alright..

Siwon got up and went with the nurse moments later Jaejoong and the others came.

JAEJOONG:         Yuri-ah!

Yuri stands and meet Jaejoongs hug.

KANG IN:             how’s Yoona?

YURI:                     (weak smile) she’s fine now, she’s being transferred to a room.

KYUHYUN:          where is Hyung?

YURI:                     his being treated right now.

Yuri clung to Jaejoong for support thanking that her husband’s with her to give her strength, earlier when Yoona had convulsion she sure was going to pass out buy her can afford to lose consciences now.

YURI:                     how’s Sheena by the way? (suddenly remember)

REINE:                   Unnies’ fine now, her fever cool down now..

YURI:                     thank goodness..(touch her chest)

NURSE:                 excuse me, are you the family of the patient?

LEETEUK:             we’re her friends.. where is she?

NURSE:                 she’s at room 102, you could see her now this way..

The nurse lead them down the hallway to Yoona’s room, their she was lying on the hospital bed, oxygen attach on her nose. Aside for some bruises, cuts and swollen ankle due to being trip she’s ok now and her fever cool down. Yuri came to the side of the bed and caress Yoonas’ hair.

YURI:                     Yoona..(soft voice) thank God..

Just a few moments Siwon came all treated he was greeted by the boys and saw Yoona lying on the bed peacefully sleeping.  He went to the other side of bed.

SIWON:                                Yuri does the other knew already? (not leaving his eyes on Yoona)

KIM:                      Don’t worry we already called the others, they will be here maybe tomorrow morning.

Siwon nod and then caress Yoonas’ hair.

ADJUSSHI:           Siwon, how did you find her?

RYEAWOOK:       yeah? How did you? and what are you doing inside the forest?

SIWON:                                I really don’t know, I was just following this girl how appear from the trees, I didn’t notice I was following her inside the forest then she suddenly disappear and I found Yoona lying on the ground.

Kim, Lareine, Zhanda and Leo look at each other and then to Adjusshi waiting for him to say odd things but..

ADJUSSHI:           ow,  I see..(nod)

They didn’t leave Yoona’s side, Siwon retun to the beach house to change his clothes. Surprise to see the Solshi girls are all there already..

SUNNY:                                Siwon?! How’s Yoona?

SIWON:                                ahh, she’s ok now..don’t worry.. I thought you’d be here tomorrow morning..

JESSICA:               we can’t wait for tomorrow so we came, I’m so worried..

TIFFANY:              could you take us to her??

SIWON:                                (look at the girls) I ‘d love too but visiting hours is almost over, I just came back to change clothes..Others will have to leave tomorrow morning back to Souel, and Yuri needs a rest too, she’s pretty work up about Yoona..

SOOYOUNG:      is, that so..(sad)

KATE:                    by the way, where is Seohyun and Teayeon?

HYOYEON:           they were not allowed to travel, because their pregnancy is on the dangerous stage to travel.

JOY:                       I see, come I’m sure you guys are hungry..let’s eat..Siwon-sshi, you eat first before you leave ok?

SIWON:                                alright,I’ll just go up stair and change..

Siwon change his clothes, the girls must have been so worried that they travel quickly to see Yoona..

(mobile phone ring)

SIWON:                                yobeoseyo?

MRS. IM:             Siwon-sshi?(sob)

SIWON:                                oh? Eomeonie??why? why are you crying?

MRS. IM:             Siwon, I couldn’t make it, Yoona’s dad had a mild heart attack his not up for traveling ..so could I ask you a favor?

SIWON:                                abeoji? How is he? (worried)

MRS. IM:             his fine now..

SIWON:                                (sign) I’m glad, a favor eomeonie?

MRS. IM:             yes.. could you take care of Yoona for me??

SIWON:                                (doesn’t know what to say) ahmmm..

MRS. IM:             please Siwon-sshi,

SIWON:                                don’t worry eomeonie, I’ll take care of her..please stop crying..will I let Yoona know about abeoji?

MRS. IM:             ow, no..please..don’t tell her, abeoji is fine now..thank you Siwon-sshi..

SIWON:                                It’s nothing, please have a rest eomeonie…

MRS. IM:             alright, thank you. (hang up)

Siwon just look at his Phone after the call, and then head down stair to each dinner before going back to the hospital.

MARVIN:             Siwon-sshi, come here. Eat before you go back..

SHEENA:              ahmm, how is she?

SIWON:                                (sat beside Leo) she’s ok  now, how about you??

SHEENA:              (weak smile) don’t worry about me, I have them..but Yoona only had you..so I’m ok..

SOOYOUNG:      ow right, what time is the visiting hours tomorrow?

JOY:                       here, eat up..(place a food full plate)

SIWON:                                thank you, (turn to Sooyoung) maybe aroung 7 am, I guess.. (eat)

HYOYEON:           alright, we need to be there at exactly 7 am..

LEO:                       uh-huh, we want to see Yoona before we go off..

TIFFANY:              you’re going back to Seoul tomorrow?

JANET:                  we have too and beside Khimv is all bore there she might throw tantrums on us..

SHEENA:              yeah, Tullah and Choco might be bored too..

KATE:                    aside that, we need to get the photo ready for the mag..

SUNNY:                                ow, I see..by the way could we have a look at them?

SOOYOUNG:      ow,,right! (with spoon on the mouth)

SIWON:                                (laught) Sooyoung-sshi, take the spoon out of your mouth..

SOOYOUNG:      oh! Sorry!

TIFFANY:              come on! Come on, I want to see them..

LEO:                       Siwon is it ok with you?

SIWON:                                are you asking me that?

SHEENA:              (grim) ow, we just want your permission that’s all..

SIWON:                                ahhh..(looking at Leo and Sheena) ahmm ok?? I guess…sure..

The others knew about the photos suppress a smile on their lips, Janice went to the room and get the laptop.

JANICE:                                ok, here..bon appetite..

KATE:                    (laught) what’s with that..

JANICE:                                nothing..(smile)

The girls can’t stop screaming whenever Yoona and Siwon’s photos are being flash on the screen. And laugh out loud whenever the crazy photos of Suju came out and can’t help to “ahhh” when the photos of the twin flashes on the screen.