CHAPTER 28: OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

SUMMER BREEZE 2 - Love Was Made for Us

 

Yoona woke up still on the hospital bed, unaware of the sleeping figure beside her she get up and sat on the bed. She turned to the side when she notice that someone was sleeping beside her, she look at Siwon “ when will be this guy be ugly?” she said to her mind then slowly her gaze became soft and longing slowly her hands move and lightly run a touch on his perfect nose then her eyes went to his lips it was so soft like a silk on her fingers looking at his lips that could invite sweet torture to her, his breath was soft and warm on her skin that gives her a electric tingle all over her body. She was so into his lips that she didn’t notice that Siwon was looking at her.

SIWON:                if this is how you wake someone Yoona? (Yoonas’ eyes meet Siwons hazy look)

YOONA:               Ahmm…(unable to speak)

SIWON:                 if this is how you’re going to wake me, we might end up not leaving this BED. (Giving Yoona a y grim but serious look)

Yoona’s eyes were about to pop out from her eyes after digesting what Siwon told her and look at him like some alien.

SIWON:             (smile) I’m just kidding..(got up) are you hungry?

YOONA:               no I’m not I just want to get out of here.

SIWON:                alright! Then I’ll leave you here to get ready, we could leave now if that what you want..

YOONA:               alright, thank you.

Siwon went out of the room for Yoona to get change, and wait until Yoona called him in, he help Yoona to stand up since her ankle is still hurting.

SIWON:                I could ask for a wheel chair if you want.

YOONA:               no, It would only make me feel helpless..

SIWON:              alright, come on..

Siwon held Yoona close to him as he help her walk through the corridors of the hospital, Siwons’ car is already waiting at the lobby of the hospital. Yoona got in and Siwon got to the wheels and drove off. As soon as they reac h the beach house Yoona let go from Siwon.

YOONA:               I’ll go up stairs..

SIWON:                can you make it? I mean does it still hurt?

YOONA:               (looking at her ankle) it’s fine now, I could walk on my own, thank you..

SIWON:                  I’m just going to look at the kitchen, see if I could wrap up something for dinner.

YOONA:               ok..

Yoona went upstairs she was in front of the door when a salty breeze blow the curtains from the sliding door through the veranda had caught Yoona’s attention. Yoona went closer to the sliding door and then out to the veranda. The air is warm and salty but it feels great on Yoona’s skin as if it take away the cold on her. She sat down on the chair and laid her back and gently she closed her eyes.

SIWON:                  ahh, what will I cook..ahmm

Siwon was phasing back in fort in the kitchen unable to know what to do until his phone ring it was Ms. Im.

SIWON:                 Yebeoseyo?

MS. IM:                   yebeoseyo, Siwon-ah..

SIWON:                 oh? Eomeonie..

MS. IM:                  I’m just checking on you two, so how’s Yoona?

SIWON:                Ow Yoona’s fine now , she’s out of the hospital, she’s in her room resting do you want to talk with her?

MS. IM:                  ow, it’s alright don’t bother her, if you said she’s fine now then I’ll hold into your word..

SIWON:                 ok, ahmm..

MS. IM:                   you seem busy, I could hear noisy..

SIWON:                  oh, I’m making dinner, I just couldn’t find the things I need..

MS. IM:                   ow(laugh) alright I’ll hang up now, good luck cooking..

SIWON:                  thank you eomeonie..

Then Ms. Im hang up, Siwon found the things he need to find and start making food. After few hours.

SIWON:                    there, it’s all done.. (look up stairs) I hope she’s already awake..

Siwon went up stairs to wake Yoona to eat dinner but she was not in her room he found her in the veranda sleeping in the chair, he lightly tap Yoona.

SIWON:                    hey, Yoona..wake up..

Yoona moan and open her eyes.

SIWON:                   why are you here, I shouldn’t stay here, it’s now good for you..come let’s eat..

Yoona stand up and then went downstairs to have dinner.  They both sat at the end of the table the whole situation is awkward especially it’s just the two of them.

SIWON:                 any way your mom call, she…she was asking if you’re ok.

YOONA:               (worried) what did you said?

SIWON:             I said you’re fine now that you were sleeping in your room.

YOONA:               ow.. (looking at her food)

SIWON:               sorry about my cooking skills..(shy)

YOONA:               (look at him) ow, (taste) but it’s not bad, you’re better than my dad..

SIWON:                if abeoji heard you surely he’ll be heartbroken…(laugh)

YOONA:               It’s alright! I always tell that to him whenever he try to cook.

SIWON:                you’re scary, (make a scared face) I won’t going to cook for you anymore..

Yoona laugh out loud so as Siwon, thanks to their funny conversation the whole dinner became normal as it is. They both enjoy the food and Siwon is a pretty good cook too.

YOONA:               I’ll do the dishes..

SIWON:                no, I’ll do the dishes all you need to do is just get well soon, so we both could go home..

YOONA:               no really I’m fine and I’m not going to just sit there and rest.. I have enough of those already..

SIWON:                are you sure?

YOONA:               yes! (smile)

SIWON:                alright then, have it your way princess..(dramatically bow)

YOONA:               what the heck was that?! (hit Siwons’ shoulder and laugh)

SIWON:                (turn back and look over his shoulder) nothing..hurry and finished the dishes..

YOONA:               yes, your highness!

Siwon just laugh out loud and turn on the TV. Yoona couldn’t help not to smile, they were like kids but I was nice to see them like that  for just now she’ll try not to thinkof the past the thing that he did, for now she’ll just going to let herself be happy, even just for now.

SIWON:                (look back to the kitchen) hey, are you done? Want to watch some movies?

YOONA:               fine, I think I’m up to it..

Yoona sat next to Siwon.

SIWON:                 here, have some popcorn..

YOONA:               (look at him) we just had dinner, now you’re eating again?

SIWON:                watching movie without pop corn is no fun..

YOONA:               aish, you’re starting to be like Sooyoung-unnie..

SIWON:                (laugh) really, ow by the way why not call them, they were worried about you..

YOONA:               (serious) yes, you’re right.

Yoona pick her phone and start calling the Solshi girls and her mother, they’re really are worried they ask the same question over and over but she can’t so she just listen to them and then said same soothing word for them.

YOONA:               Mom, I’m fine just need to rest a bit but I’m ok now. Yes! Yes mom, I’m hanging up now.

SIWON:               so how’d it go?

Yoona was startled to hear Siwons’ voice on her back so she quickly turned and bump to him, Siwon caught her waist.

SIWON:                easy..(smile) you look like you heard a ghost.

YOONA:               (couldn’t look at Siwons’ face directly) ahmm..i..i was just startled tha..that’s all.

SIWON:                 (lean closer) I’m sorry about that..(soft voice) and this..

Siwon didn’t let Yoona speak his lips meet with hers, tasting her lips is like drinking a very strong wine that would make anyone drink for more.