Video 2: You Lost Your Phone?

The Adventures of Kan and Daegun!

Kan boredly laid on the couch, lazily sprawled over it making sure he was comfortable. He was alone in the dorm today since the other members had schedule, "Why did I even ask for the day off? What did I want to do today...? I can't remember."

He whined a bit as he played with the video camera; the screen was faced towards him so he could observe the video he was currently taking. He wouldn't say it outloud, but he knew he looked handsome. He totally knew why he was popular, why wouldn't anyone love him?

"This video is pretty boring though," Kan mused, "Alright For U, how about we pull a prank on our lovely Jinon, Raehyun, and Daegun?"

Kan pulled out his phone with a mischievious grin. He held out his phone, letting the screen face the camera as he explained the prank, "I'm going to text all three of them asking them if they can call my phone because I lost it, alright? Let's see who falls for it!"

He gave an ugly, evil laugh as he began typing the message with one hand. He snickered as he pressed send and patiently waited, looking up at the camera again. "And now we wait!"

"How about we try and guess who falls for it?" Kan suggested, pressing his lips into a straight line as he looked from the camera to his phone, "Nothing can really get by Jinon hyung, so I don't think he'll fall for it... Raehyun and Daegun... we'll see. I think Daegun will fall for it though. I'm not sure about Raehyun, he seems pretty smart."

The phone vibrated twice, and his expression lightened as he announced he had two messages. He picked up the phone, and pouted, holding the screen up to the camera to show the messages as he read them.

"Jinon said, "Whut". See?" Kan wrinkled his nose, "I told you he would've caught it."

"Daegun said, "Then how did you- Wait, I'm not falling for that"." Kan snickered, "He almost fell for it, For U! Why do you guys like Daegun? I'm smarter. Do you fans like slow people? I should act more like Daegun then—"

Kan was interrupted as his phone went off a last time, playing Raehyun's ringtone. Kan stared at the phone then to the camera with a blank expression. The call ended and the phone vibrated once, indicating another message. Kan fell off the couch, camera still safe in his hand, in a fit of laughter as he tried to read the message.

"Yah, Kan! I called you, did you find your phone yet? Wait... how are you texting me then?"


Author's Note: I wasn't so sure about F. Cuz's fanname. I googled it, so if it's wrong please tell me!

Fun Fact: A friend of mine actually fell for it & the reactions the members had, were the real reactions of my friends (one of them being the other author, LijahJae)

-Jeremy