Video 1: Pink and Fluffy... Underwear?

The Adventures of Kan and Daegun!

It was a lovely, rainy day and the members of F.Cuz were stuck in their dorm on their day off. Daegun was sitting alone in the living room playing with the camera, shooting video of the TV as he flipped through the channels.

“Hey!” Kan pointed an accusing finger at his hyung, catching Daegun off guard. He unwrinkled the pink bundle in his right hand, “You did this, didn’t you? I know it touches me, and you can’t resist me, but there was no need to dye my underwear pink!”
 
He wasn’t visibly angry, nor did he feel angry, but was amused more than anything. He even let out a laugh!
 
Daegun turned with the camera towards Kan, and looked at the pink bundle in confusion for a short moment before the realization came to him.
 
“Oh, those were your underwear?” Daegun said pausing for a second. “I thought those were Jinon hyung’s. Do you two by any chance share underwear?”
 
Assuming from the confused look the younger boy gave him, he assumed that it meant ’no’. 
 
“Sorry about that. I was just trying to get him back for putting salt in my coffee last week,” Daegun explained.
 
Just then, Raehyun had come strolling into the room, and stopped when he saw the pink piece of clothing. He suddenly burst into fits of laughter. Daegun pointed the camera at the laughing man and glared at him.
 
“Is that why you asked me about Jinon’s underwear?!” Raehyun said holding his stomach, “Looks like the joke is on you this time!”
 
“You did it on purpose, didn’t you?!” Daegun said jumping up as he began to chasing the younger around the room.
 
Yejun, followed by Jinon, entered the room to find out what the cause of all the noise was. Yejun glanced at Kan before doing a double take as he looked at the pink underwear. The boy shook his head before walking back to his room.
 
"And to think, all because I put salt in his coffee," Jinon sighed following after the maknae.
 
"Why is it always me?" Kan said shaking his head as head went to find a way to get rid of his colored under garment.
 
"Don't you throw those away!' Daegun called after him. "It took me several tries to get the perfect shade of pink!"
 
Kan let out a deep breath, "I will never understand that boy."
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's Note: Okay, so here's the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and I apologize that its so short......I'm going to be honest here and say it looked longer on paper. Hopefully future chapters will be longer. Comment, subscribe, or do whatever you do. I highly doubt that I'll get much for the first chapter  Any kind of feedback is appreciated :)
-Jae