Video 4: Water Parks Are Wet

The Adventures of Kan and Daegun!

Kan sighed, and sneered at Daegun who was being the dipsquare (as defined by Kan, "A person who likes to eat waffles, square, and likes to dip intead of pour, dip.") he was a hogging the camera as they continued their two day trip. Today was a visit to the water park just across from the dry theme park they had been to the day before.

"I wanted to use the camera," Kan whined, glaring as the older used the new video camera to fix his hair.

"You heard the manager, after the last one he didn't want you using any camera anytime soon." Daegun stuck his tongue out, shrugging as he pointed the camera at the sulking Kan, "Do you see this For U? How can you like someone like this?"

"Because I'm handsomer and more talented of course!" Kan rebutted, wrinkling his nose while using his hand to cover the lens of the camera.

Jinon cut into the conversation, adding, "He's just a familiar face. Give it time and he'll lose those fans at this rate!"

"I am offended," Kan muttered, "This is why I love Yejun the best, you jerks."

Yejun heard his name, turning towards the group as he paused to allow them to catch up. He listened to Jinon and Daegun make fun of Kan with a smile. Raehyun was walking ahead of them— Yejun was formerly beside him listening to the older ramble on about some horror-gore movie he watched— unaware of the others' lagging pace.

"Why did I hear my name?" Yejun asked as Kan wrapped an arm over the younger's shoulder. Kan was whining in his ear when he answered.

"Yejunnie, they're making fun of hyung. Make it stop!"

"I don't have any control over them," Yejun shrugged, wrapping an arm around his hyung's waist, "But it's okay, Kan hyung! My love is the only love you need~"

Daegun watched as the lovebirds cooed sweet things to one another, turning the camera from them to him. "Look at that, so gross!" He pretended to gag, "I'm sorry you had to see that, For U. Maybe I'll edit it out later..."

"You couldn't even edit your own face!" Kan called out.

"That makes no sense!" Daegun raised an eyebrow at the camera.

"Your face!" Kan laughed as Daegun began chasing him, aware of where he stepped when he ran after his younger bandmate. It was a cat and mouse chase until the cameraman had managed to slip into the pool, flailing to the surface.

"The camera!" Kan shrieked as the older coughed out the water from his lungs.

The next thing he knew, he was getting splashed with water as Kan dived in to try and save the camera.

He didn't.