Video 3: Amusement Parks Are Amusing

The Adventures of Kan and Daegun!

Author's Note: I rate this a mild NC-17 due to the implications, or Kan's stupid erseness with Yejun.
-Jeremy


The group cheered as they run out of the company's van, clustering into a group as Daegun held the camera up. "We're here!" Daegun read the sign of the amusement park they were currently at for their two day vacation after a month or two of promoting. He was glad that he can finally pick up the camera to film again now that they have a short break before their next comeback.

"So, what are we going to do first?" Kan had a grin stuck on his face, it hadn't left since they started their hours long drive.

Jinon, the manly leader, huffed out his chest in self acknowledgement of his own authority as he spoke up, "Well, let's plan this out. It'll be easier that way, and we won't be separated later on. I think we should start with the closest rides—"

He had looked up expecting the others to be looking at him with a glint of admiration in their eyes; the boys were already inside the gift shop next to the amusement park's entrance, playing and messing around with the toys.

Kan let out a loud string of laughter, causing anyone else inside the gift shop to look up and at him, as he hit Daegun in the face several times with the rubber hammer, "It squeaks!"

Daegun tried to step away from the hammer's reach as he pointed the camera towards Kan, "Stop it, Kan! That's not funny!"

"You're right, but the face you're making right now is!" Kan snickered as he took the camera from Daegun and pointed it towards him as he continued to hit Daegun. This continued until Yejun dragged Daegun away and Jinon smacked Kan on the back of the head, who turned to face his new target only to get interrupted with the manager announced that they'd be leaving as soon as 4 in the afternoon; five hours from now.

"We better get on some of the rides then," Jinon's eye twitched as he was hit in the face by Kan, who snickered then put the hammer down to run out the shop to the entrance of the amusement park. The others followed, Raehyun trying to calm a murderous Jinon.

"Let's go on the fastest rollarcoaster out there!" Daegun suggested, Kan immediately agreeing.

"Maybe I can catch video of Yejun screaming like a girl!" Said maknae smacked Kan's chest, glaring at him.

"I don't scream like a girl!" He countered, wrinkling his nose.

"Aww, Yejun-ah~" Kan grinned and winked at the maknae, "You did last night—"

"Shut up!" Raehyun stared at Kan in disgust, dragging him away from Yejun, "Let's go before we need to go back to the hotel room."

Yejun just giggled, skipping after the two and motioning for Daegun and Jinon to follow the three of them to the closest rollarcoaster. They waited in line with Kan bugging the others with the camera; asking stupid questions, making stupid jokes, and making extreme close ups of the members' faces, including his own.

"Will you stop it?!" Daegun screamed in frustration, pushing Kan and the camera away from him, "You're being extra obnoxious today!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kan grinned then pointed to the ride conductor, who had opened the gate, "But look! It's our turn!"

F. cuz excitedly found their seats and strapped themselves in; Kan next to Yejun in the front, Daegun next to their manager in the second row, and Raehyun and Jinon in the row behind while strangers filled the rest of the ride. They anxiously waited, Kan talking to Yejun behind the camera as the younger happily talked back, bouncing in his seat. The ride started slow, as they ascended to the first drop, where the ride took it's top speed immediately and all of the members were thrown around. By the time the ride ended, the members were groaning in pain and dizzy from the sudden twists and turns.

"Hey Kan," Daegun finally composed himself as he looked at Kan, who was bent over with his hands on his knees, trying to calm his heart rate, "Where's the camera?"

"..." Kan shrugged, blankly staring back at Daegun.

"Bringing a camera onto a rollarcoaster probably wasn't the best idea," Kan added.