The Luhan Diaries (The Lost Girl) Part 2

Amityville Strikes Back

The boys were frustrated at the recent events. With Kyungsoo being at the hospital, they had been getting take outs or eating at The Witches' Brew. They have been taking turns to who is going to stay with Kyungsoo at the hospital every day. "Sehun-ah~ today's your turn right?" Suho asked. "Yes. I'm going to bring him some food and some of his books." Sehun answered. "Be sure to check the bites. the doctor said it's healing fast." Kris said. "Yes hyung." Sehun nodded. They continued their search for Luhan. They also posted fliers around the neighborhood. But still... no such luck.

 

They came back to the house to get some rest. Sehun, being the person to check on Kyungsoo that day, went to Kyungsoo's room to get his books. He entered the room with full confidence and heard something like a door being locked. He looked back to the door and shrugged. He went to the bookshelf to pick some books. He picked the ones Kyungsoo liked reading the most, Bone Deep, The Last Oracle and the book with a bookmark, The Amityville Horror. "This is weird. The house here looks like our house." Sehun told himself and started walking for the door. He hugged the three books with his left arm and used his right hand to open the door. BUT IT WON'T OPEN. He tried to open it again, rotate the knob clockwise and counterclockwise, he also pulled it but it still won't open. He turned around and dropped the books to his feet. He stepped backwards and hit the door. His hands slowly reached for the door knob, trying it again, but still nothing. A book came flying from across the room and into the wall behind Sehun. Another book came flying, and another and another. Sehun was banging on the door loudly but no one was coming for his aid. He looked back and almost fell on the floor with what he saw. A little girl was standing in front of him. The girl has a hole in her temple. It looks like a bullet was shot in her head. Sehun's eyes widened and started the crawl backwards. He closed his eyes hoping the girl will vanish, but when he opened his eyes the girl is looking staright into his eyes. Their face is too close to each other. He screamed his head out and the girl vanished while Sehun can hear a voice echo in the room. "Help him...." the girl's voice echoed. As soon as the voice is inaudible, letters start to form on the wall, just like the other note, was written with blood. Sehun stood up and banged the door while screaming. The boys came rushing to the room. They had to find the key for the room first since the door won't open. The boys opened the door and saw Sehun standing in front of them. The younger boy  lifted his hand, did a pointing gesture and hit his temple with his finger. He did at a few times more and then pointed at the wall. Another note...

 

FOOLISH BOYS! STOP LOOKING FOR HIM! YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! HE'D BE DEAD THE TIME YOU BOYS FIND HIM!

 

Sehun was still doing the gestures. The boy seems to have a trauma at what happened in the room. Lay tried to ask him what happened but the only words that came out of Sehun's mouth are "Girl...". "Blood...", "Eyes...", "Bullet...", "Wound...", "Temple...". Even though those were just words, Kris seems to get it. He got hold of Sehun ad said "Do you mean that you saw a girl, covered with blood and has a bullet wound on her temple?". Sehun nodded at what Kris told him. They took Sehun to the hospital where Kyungsoo were and had him checked up with Suho while the others stay with Kyungsoo.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This one's longer than Chapter 11 :D