The Luhan Diaries (Where is Luhan?) Part 1

Amityville Strikes Back

It's been just a day but the boys haven't stopped searching for Luhan around town. They asked around the neighborhood but no such luck. They decided to go back to the house and rest for a while. As they boys sit on the dining room, Kyungsoo decided to cook something for the others. "I'm gonna cook. What do you guys want?" he asked the others. "Chicken Curry!" Sehun suggested and the others agreed quickly. They all know how whiny Sehun can be especially now that  Luhan is nowhere to be found and a hooded figure is haunting the house. Kyungsoo entered the kitchen and went straight to the refridgerator. He looked at the magnets and  arranged it to form his name and smiled. He left the fridge door open when he was gathering supplies and put them on the island. He turned around and he almost tripped backwards because of what he saw. The letter magnets who earlier spelled K-Y-U-N-G-S-O-O became a terrifying sentence along with the other letters. K-A-T-C-H-E-M-A-N-D-K-I-L-L-E-M. He panicked and ran to the dining room to inform the others. He stumbled into a china lion and fell down the floor. The others heard the loud thud and went to check it out. They found Kyungsoo on the floor unconscious with a pool of blood forming on the floor. Suho checked Kyungsoo's head for wounds or any symptoms of internal bleeding, but there's none. He noticed blood flowing from Kyungsoo's calf and saw that it looks like an animal bite.

 

They rushed Kyungsoo to the nearest hospital. The doctor said that Kyungsoo should be confined. "The bites are unusual. It's not a normal animal bite. Based on the cuts, the teeth are not of a normal animal. It's looks so hard and perfectly shaped... Like.. Like a china lion.." the doctor said. 

 

to be continued...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Sorry for updating so late. Been very busy for school. And it's... so... short. sorry for that.