Chapter 4

Complicated.

 

Hyuna woke up on Gna’s bed. Then she told her unnie every single thing that happened. 

‘Ahh..I don’t know what to say..’ Gna slowly pat on hyuna’s shoulder

‘But it’s not good that you leave like this..I haven’t tell anyone that you’re here yet. They’re probably really worried. You should go back to the dorm, here I’ll drop you off. Come.’ Gna slowly dragged hyuna out the bed and push her inside the car. On the way, hyuna didn’t say anything, she just stared out the window.

As they arrived at the cube building. Gna, once again, dragged hyuna up to the practice room. She pushed the door open, and hold hyuna’s wrist and walk in. Every member were in the room. After what had happened, Gna no longer trust jiyoon..so she leave hyuna with jihyun instead. 

‘Namg, take care of hyuna. I’ve gotta go, I have a schedule this afternoon ok?’

‘what? ahh.... ok’

hyuna sit silently beside jihyun and sohyun. 

‘Unnie! you want ice-cream?’ sohyun asked, to cheer her up

‘.....’ Hyuna didn’t reply, she just turned away. 

Jiyoon slowly walk towards her, and sit in front of her.

‘Hyun-ah....i’m sorry..’

Hyuna didn’t said a word. Didn’t even look at her. She just started blankly to her reflection from the mirror as if jiyoon wasn’t there.

‘I’ll do anything to have you back...like the old time. It was all my fault. I am truly sorry..Gayoonie doesn’t have anything to do with this...it was all all my fault...’

‘......’

‘At least look at me, look up. Please, I’m begging you..’

‘...’ Still no answer

‘Yah! I’m talking you know...at least look at me! I do exist here Okay?’ Jiyoon raised her voice

‘Hey Hey....don’t raise your voice here..’ Jihyun glared and told jiyoon

‘Get out of this okay? this has nothing to do with you.’

While all this is happening..Gayoon just stood there..silently in the corner of the room..

That was it, jiyoon lost it. She grabbed hyuna’s wrist, and dragged her outside..

Sohyun opened and was going to say something but namg stopped her..

 

Hyuna didn’t have the energy to pull her wrist back from jiyoon, she knew that when jiyoon’s mad...no one could stop her...Hyuna was scared because jiyoon grabbed hyuna’s wrist and hold on to it so tight that it hurts. After they were out of the practice room, jiyoon pushed hyuna against the war. Hyuna tried to escape but she then put both of her arms against the war, blocking hyuna to move both right and left. She slowly bend her face over to hyuna’s, the way she looks at hyuna made hyuna scared.

‘You know...if you didn’t ignore me inside there, we would have a nice and easy talk. But you ignored me, so i guess this is the way it’s going to be...’