Chapter 2

Complicated.

 

hyuna ran outside, and followed by jiyoon, while gayoon just stood there shocked, as if she was going to collapse soon. Hyuna ran so fast, and soon jiyoon lost her. She could find her. It was about 1am, and jiyoon was very worried about her. She shouldn’t have done what she did...with gayoon. And hyuna saw it. She knew how hurt hyuna would be right now, she loved her with all her heart and this is what she gave her back? (jiyoon thought to herself). Jiyoon keep shouting out and look for hyuna. It was so dark she barely see anything, but she didn’t give up. This was all her fault, everything. Rains drop were pouring down from the sky. It was so cold, but jiyoon didn’t care. She thought to her self that she is not going back if she doesn’t find hyuna. 

Jiyoon ended up walking around, soaking wet because of the rain. She decided to sit down on the bench at the park. She was crying, there, alone. She hit herself a few time because of her stupidity that she lost her innocent girlfriend. Then she saw a figure of a women holding an umbrealla walking towards her. Her heart pound faster and faster, she knew..that this must be hyuna. She quickly stood up and grab her hand. But what she saw, wasn’t hyuna. It was gayoon.

‘come on, get inside. you won’t find her, it’s dark and raining out here. I think she’d already gone somewhere. Trust me, you won’t find her out here. Let’s get back to the dorm and tell namg and sohyun’

Jiyoon didn’t reply. What gayoon said, wasn’t a question, it was an order. Gayoon slowly dragged jiyoon under her umbrella. Gayoon pulled jiyoon for a hug, she knew that what she and jiyoon did back there wasn’t appropriate and it was part of her fault as well. Jiyoon rejected it at first, but she could resist it. She needed someone, a person to rely on. She placed her head inside gayoon’s opened arm, and let it all out. Gayoon didn’t want to cry, so she kept it in, because she knew that once she start..it won’t stop. She hold jiyoon on so tight, she wanted her to know that she will be there for her no matter what....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

hai :3 ... please comment..i still have no idea how this is going to end XD