Chapter 3

Complicated.

 

Hyuna's side

Hyuna race her feet down the road. She knew that jiyoonie were following, so she move quicker. Until she knows that she finally lost her. Hyuna finally stop, and rest. Tears were running down her eyes, she just couldn’t believe it. How much she’d done for jiyoonie, and this is what she give her in return. It was too much for her to bear. She continue walking lifelessly, not knowing where she’s heading. 

‘Yah! Hyuna...Hyuna!! Is that you? Hyunaaa!!’

She heard a voice behind her calling out for her. It was louder each second. Hyuna didn’t want to turn back, she was too scared to see who the owner of that voice was. Then suddenly, someone caught her wrist, strongly. That person, was G.na. 

‘Hey! I’ve been calling out for you. What the hell are you doing out here. It’s raining for God’s sake!!’

Hyuna was relieved that it was Gna. A person who she can rely on everything, after gayoon. She pulled Gna in for a hug, she had never felt so safe and warm like this before. 

‘Aigoo, this kid. Come on, let’s go back to my place. We’ll talk about it’

Hyuna nodded. Gna place her hand around hyuna’s waist, while they were walking. She hold on to it so tight, because she knew..that hyuna might fall down anytime soon..

As they arrived, Gna told hyuna to go and shower because she might get sick from the rain. Hyuna easily followed her order. While she was in the shower, Gna prepared her a hot chocolate. But once she finished, she went in the bed room. She saw hyuna sleeping..

‘Ahhhh, this kid -.- nevermind, i’ll ask her tmr whats wrong then.’ Gna kissed on hyuna forehead. ‘Goodnight (:’