Chapter 4: Nightmare

Please Forget the Past

you’s POV:

My head felt a lot better after 2 weeks or so. Woohyun kept visiting me, but he didn’t come after the first week. I felt more comfortable without him here anyway. All the nurses were really busy today, so I haven’t really seen them today at all. I decided to walk around in the hospital. I went back to my room to sleep at 10:00PM, but I couldn’t sleep, so I went out and walked around in the hospital in the dark. I saw a figure at the end of the hall, but then all of a sudden I started to feel pain in my head again. It was hurting so bad, I couldn’t stand it. I wanted to go back to my room, but before I got there, everything went black.

Woohyun’s POV:

I had to go to Japan with Infinite for a week, but then when I got back to Korea, I went straight to the hospital. The lights were already turned off, but I still wanted to see if you was okay. I walked into the hospital, and saw you right there. I felt so happy all of a sudden. Did she come out and wait for me to come?

But then she looked dizzy. She looked like she was going to faint. I ran up to her full speed to catch her, and I did. She was shaking her head, and kept mumbling “Go away Woohyun! I don’t want to see you! Go away!”

I carried her back to her hospital room, while I tried to ignore her mumbling.

“I wish I never confessed to you. I wish I never met you! You evil heart-breaking, selfish, hot-headed jerk!”

She stopped calling me names for a second, but then she started squirming, like she was having a nightmare. When she finally calmed down, she started mumbling again.

“I hate you, Woohyun. I hate you.”

Why is she saying all of this?

I suddenly remembered what the doctor told me:

“Some important memories might come back to her, and she may start acting strange, but those will wear off after months.”

She probably remember the times in high school…UGH WHY WAS I SO MEAN TO HER THEN???!?!?!

I tucked her in bed, and sat there for a bit. She’s such an angel. I’m so sorry for being so mean to you in high school. I really wish I could take it back. I didn’t know the real you. You’re not a geek. You’re just another girl.  I kissed her lightly and left. Why didn’t she loose her memory so she and I could get along now?