Chapter 16:Junho’s Dissapearance

Please Forget the Past

Woohyun’s POV:

What was THAT? It wasn’t important at all.

Bekah: So how was your meeting?

Woohyun: Why are you still here?

Bekah: I just thought you might want to claim your little prized possession.

She waved my phone in front of my face. I started reaching for it, but she put it down.

Woohyun: How do you have that?

Bekah: I have my ways.

Woohyun: GIVE IT BACK!

Bekah: On one condition. Spend a week with me. And ONLY with me.

Woohyun: No. Give it back.

Bekah: If you’re not gonna agree on it, then I guess this is mine…What do you have in here? Contacts? Texts? PICTURES?

Woohyun: Give it!

Bekah: I could upload the pictures! OMO That’s a great idea!

Woohyun: I’LL SPEND A WEEK WITH YOU. HAPPY?

Bekah: Great! Let’s hang out starting today! I’ll give it back to you at the end of the week. Hold my purse.

She pushes he purse toward me and walks off. I need to do this. I need my phone back, or else I’m dead!

*5 days later*

Bekah: Woohyunnie! Can you get my latte!

Woohyun: Yes honey!

Bekah: AWWWW You’re so sweet!

I love Bekah! She’s the prettiest girl on Earth! She’s all I ever think about! The smell of her perfume~OMG…

Bekah: Woohyunnie can you do a BIG favour for me?

Woohyun: What is it princess?

Bekah: Kidnap Junho for me. You know that guy we used to hang out with.

Woohyun: Why not? Anything for my little princess~

Bekah lets me use a phone, and I call Junho just to check where he is.

Junho: Hello? Woohyun?

Woohyun: Hey do you wanna hang out today?

Junho: Sure. Let’s meet at the park.

Woohyun: Ok. See ya. Bye.

Junho: Bye!

*hangs up*

Bekah: Great! We’ll put him somewhere no one will find him…

Woohyun: Awww You’re soo smart!

Bekah: I know! I know…

Yess!! Now all I need is to get Junho to do whatever I want...you...You'll be soo dead... >:D

you’s POV:

Today was my day off, so I was sitting at home ,watching TV. Everything is so boring now…there’s nothing to watch. As I was flipping the channels, I saw a picture of Junho on the screen. WHAT WA THAT?

Reporter: This 24 year old boy Lee Junho is missing. If anyone sees him please contact the police. He has been missing for 1 hour. The police say it is possible that he can be found and returned to safety.

I turned off the TV and ran straight to the police station. I know it was rude, but I barged into the police department, demanding that Junho would be found.

Police: We’re sorry but we don’t have any evidence. So we have no lead.

I thought really hard, trying to think of anyplace that rarely anyone would know about, and remembered Bekah talking about this underground cave. I decided to give it a shot, I have nothing to lose. Except my life. But that’s okay. I’m saving Junho.

you: THEN I’LL LOOK FOR HIM MYSELF!

I ran outside. I called Taecyeon for support, and he wants to help too.

Taecyeon: I remember Bekah talked about his cave thing…Maybe Junho is there.

you: That’s what I think. But he could be anywhere.

Taecyeon: let’s just try.

We slowly walked into the cave. We could actually see clearly, even though it should be dark inside an underground cave. Taecyeon shuffled toward a wall and pulled me with him.

Taecyeon: SHH! I think we’re there.

I peeked over the edge, and saw Bekah. Junho was tied up against a chair. And there was another guy with Bekah? Her assistant? I studied his face… and recognized the eyes, the nose, the lips and the hair. It was Woohyun who was Bekah’s assistant.

I ran out to reveal myself and started to fight Bekah.

Taecyeon: No! What’s are you doing?

I blew his cover too, so he had no choice but to fight with me. It ended up being Bekah vs. Taecyeon and Woohyun vs. me.

I didn’t want to fight Woohyun, but I had to. I had to find out what he was doing with Bekah. I fought with all my energy. We were slowly moving into another area, but I didn’t care. I need to win this fight and get answers.

I got me trapped, my back was agasint the cave wall.

you: Woohyun! What happened to you?